translate

Monday 4 November 2013

THE FROZEN PAINTER


It’s Monday and this means back to work after the first weekend with my Husband after too long. Oh last night we heard the largest firework display I have ever heard. I have to stop thinking about the animals as I get really disturbed. Now those who are thinking, I’m already disturbed, stop it??????!!!!!!

Oh my God. OK, I am totally rubbish at buying Christmas presents. So firstly I bought Hub something I thought was going to be perfect. I can’t say, as he may break his tradition and look at my blog page and find out what I have bought him. Let’s say, it’s simply ugly. I bought it online and it was reduced from £170 to £80. OK, so warning bells should have rang then.

It came and I have never seen anything so blooming ugly.

I hate it so much I am thinking about putting it on eBay.

I will have to except that I will get about 99p for it, then that will be a huuuuuuuuge loss.

The person, who will pay 99p for it, will buy it for a joke for sure.

The other thing I bought him was a new suitcase. Now this would have been lovely, if only the postman hadn’t have handed Hub the item today and said in a jolly voice

“Here’s your suit case.

Right

So he has opened it, and I am happy with it, but now not for Christmas, back to the drawing board.

What to get the hardest man in the world to buy for?

It’s really cold but very sunny today.

I am going to have to move our Canary from the conservatory. One day my … who I can’t talk about, almost let it slip, told me we would wake up to a Popsicle as he will be frozen.

OK, I have loads of phone calls to make now. Oh I dread those calls where you have to hold on the line forever. The other day I was trying to get through to a company and was on hold listening to some song that sounded so scratchy over the phone.

As it finished, I breathed a sigh of relief.

Just for it to start again. After six of the same songs, I put the phone down. I have them to phone again.

Oh God, I have so much to tell you and will do I promise. I can talk about this as it doesn’t involve the dotted one. Or ones… Later I shall let you know about my workman who has disappeared and our toothless painter. X

No comments: