translate

Thursday 28 November 2013

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE PART 5


 

Part 5

Good evening my Bloggets. Today we all had a nice day, and ended up going out the four of us at our favourite Indian restaurant. Oh my God. We arrived, it was so noisy. Then the waiter didn’t understand a word of English. Then, the same waiter got wrong from Hub, as he, the waiter spilt our drinks all over the table. I mean, to not even speak enough English to take the order?

So we all had to walk to the bar, whilst they sorted out our table and they took forever.

I was so disappointed with the staff tonight, but the food was lovely. In the end, we got a free drink and vouchers for £25 off our next visit.

Then the taxi home, haha. I was in the front, talking to the driver. Well, he had the strongest Scottish accent. I again could not understand him. I was saying yes I’m sure when I should have been saying no.

Home now though and tomorrow I shall be cultured. Off to the theatre to see Richard the third.

Oh, my God…

Do you think they will mind if I take my IPod? Haha haha.

Now what with that and the Cathedral in one week, one thinks that is enough for one’s cultural genes for a lifetime.

Again, Shakespeare, again I will not understand a flipping word? Hahahhahaha.

I have been practicing my Russian this week with Olga, and she has understood me thank God I still remember it, but I am sure I talk with a slurred accent now, as though drunk.

Olga says no, but Olga, is kind.

OK, must go to bed now as rather sleepy. One and a half days left with our lovely friend. I shall miss her this week has been so good. So nice to go out without stress or worries. And I am excited as in June; I shall see my little Brother. D, who is Olga’s son. The last time I saw him, was on our wedding day. He gave me away. So three and a half years ago. Before then, about seventeen years.

This time I shall meet his baby. Who will be two by then.

Until next time, with love and a very happy Thanks giving to America. Xx

No comments: