translate

Tuesday 12 November 2013

BRUNO MARS


OK, I am sooo stupid. I relied on my memory. I thought the concert I am going to is on the 24th. My Hub just left for London and he is to buy our train tickets also a ticket for our friend, who said she is free to travel with us on the 24th. Well I thought I would phone the Arena to make sure of the date. Found out it’s on the 25th.

Monday. Now, can my friend make that day? Who knows but Hub buying train tickets on the off chance?

In the meanwhile, I was franticly trying to get through to my Hub who was in a taxi on his way to buy the tickets. He was not answering his phone. He puts it on mute, and forgets to turn it onto normal.

I panickt then remembered that I could phone the taxi company and get them to radio a message.

But the taxi company doesn’t always answer

So I had three minutes to make a link with hub, before he made it to the desk to purchase. OH

God.

My heart was pounding.

The taxi company connected our message thank God. Now waiting for my friend to say if she can do Monday.

I am the official tool

Then we will be back very late on the Monday night. And next day, my lovely friends from Northumberland are coming with Christmas presence which I have not had chance to buy for them yet. Well, my friend from Russia will be here too.

Again, nothing forever then everything.

OK, I have some gifts to buy, online too. I hate it.

Here goes. X

No comments: