translate

Saturday 9 November 2013

WET DOG? WET NEIGHBOUR


 Hi Bloggets, today my lovely gardener lady came. Oh she is a real find. I am so grateful to the neighbour across the road for that. Talking about the neighbour across the road, bless them, she is now, hahahahha. Bathing Waggatail at her house.

O

M

G

That’s all I’m saying on that subject for now.

It’s raining and so cold here.

I have cleaned the kitchen lifting the microwave and coffee percolator and all other items and gave it a really good clean. I  do this every week, I wipe the bench tops ten times a day, but only lift the heavier things once a week and I know people who don’t do that, God help what they find when they do, as really, after a week, it is bad enough

Oh, I’m sure I can hear poor Waggatail screaming?

God. I hope she will be alright?

It’s the young girl and her Mum who are doing this. Bless them of trying.

Hub says he is not letting LC go as she is a huuuuuuuuge dog, but to be honest, I think LC will be better behaved than Wagga.

They will end up more wet than the dog.

Oh we shall see.

Anyway, lots of mince left from yesterday, so no need to do much for tea, not sure what I am going to have, but the Hub will be fine.

OK, I need my puppy back now, rather worried? God help their house? And I know what kids are like, they will enjoy the fun factor of bathing a doggy, though in comparison to their two, they have hand held doggy’s, ours will be like horses, and I gave them the smallest one of ours. I bet the girls Mum has all the cleaning to do? Hahahha. Bless them though. They are so lovely, they will really do anything. You know, I am so not used to kind neighbours.

Well, I shall go and answer some emails then must think about some online shopping for Christmas. I don’t have a clue.

I will let you know about Wagga’s pampering experience. X

No comments: