translate

Wednesday 27 November 2013

SEEING ANOTHER WORLD


When my Son was one. His granddad died. Breaking my heart I missed my Dad so much. Every night at the same time, within five minutes, and the days before mobile phones, so time was not glued to me and with being newly blinded, I never knew the time, until I would hear my baby, cry. I would check the time asking my X and run to my child upstairs.  My x would follow, and every night I would open the door to his bedroom, to smell the very strong fragrance of chocolate.

My baby would be standing up in his cot pointing to the far left corner of    his room. Just talking mumbo jumbo. Yes he was one, but, he could talk saying words then. On about night eight or nine, He would wake up, we would run, smell the same fragrance and my baby started shouting “Gander!”

This is what he called his Granddad.

When my baby was a few months, I caught my Dad sitting on the couch in his and my Mums house, cuddling my baby. He looked proudly into his Grandsons eyes, as I at that stage could see, and He loved the fact, that his Grandson was taking pleasure, out of the bar of melting chocolate he was feeding him.

 I caught my Dad doing that on many occasions. Each time, I would tell my Dad off.

Never did it do any good. He continued giving him chocolate.

Obviously after he died, my Dad wanted to let me know, he was OK and wanted to be there making my Son know his Granddad was still in his life. Though my son was not laughing, he also was not too upset either. It was as though he was confused.

As am I now, wondering was my Dad visiting from another world?

Some years later, I was sitting on my Sons bed, talking to him before bed. My boy was about nine.

He calmly pointed to his bedroom door. His second house by the way a different house to where he used to see my Dad.

He said

“Mummy, look at that lady, she is walking into your room.

Look Mum, can’t you see her?

Well, I could not see anything from my son was one, so I just said no.

It was as though my Son thought I would for sure be able to see the lady.

I so didn’t want my boy to be like me. I have seen things since a child.

I never encouraged my boy, as it was the last thing in the world I wanted, for him to be like me in that way.

At the same time, I didn’t want to do what my Mum did and tell him he was imagining it all.

He told me, the lady was as tall as our bedroom door. He said in the calmest voice

“Mummy, how will she get through your door? She is as tall as the frame.

I asked what she was wearing; he answered a long green dress and huge green head scarf.

Her hair though was sticking out of the bottom of the scarf. Just the tips of her hair. It was black.

Then he said she disappeared.

He was not at all afraid.

In the same house, he saw two men pushing a large barrel across his bedroom floor. He told me of the clothes they were wearing.

They were very old fashioned. I always wanted to do research into what was there before our house, and even years before then as I got the impression, the men were from about a hundred years or slightly more.

Now my Teen says it was his imagination, and yet, he checks his cupboards every night and I see the signs of him not wanting to go into certain rooms.

I’m sure I have told you about my wedding ring going missing for five weeks. Then on my Dads birthday, on November the 11th, it appeared right next to me. On my bedside table. Though I had the table upside down the bed out looking under and had my x looking for it too. I removed it when he went to work one morning very early. I continued to sleep. After about eight, I woke up and put my hand out to put it on. I had removed it, because my fingers were really itchy.

There was no ring.

I searched my bedroom. Lifting everything up. I phoned my friend up she came looking, nothing, not in sight. We looked in places where it would have been ridiculous to find it.

My Hub came back from work, he was cross and looked. Shouting at me for losing it.

Then five weeks later, it was exactly where I left it.

On Dads birthday.

I have seen so much in my life. I can’t explain it.

I know it is not my imagination. As I don’t like to think about ghosts or whatever they were. I am terrified of them. If it was my imagination, I would sleep with the lights off when hub was abroad. I would not try to discourage any visitors. I also know, I would see them a lot more than I do. I thank God have not seen anything for some months now, and pray, I never will again.

A friend of mine was sitting in my house in the days when I could see.

We were laughing and chatting about life. Then suddenly, I caught my breath.

I said to her

“Who do you know about 55/60, silver glasses, and the most obvious thing is, her lips. They are full, and very sickly bright seventies pink.

My friend laughed. I said she smelled of mint.

My friends face changed.

Her hand went to her mouth. She asked me, why I was asking.

I told her I didn’t know, but the lips were really important. As though talking to me. The lipstick was so horrible.

She said that I had described her friends Mum. I asked about the mint smell? She said that she always carried those Alba sol handkerchiefs. I am sure I have spelled that wrong, but the minty ones you buy when you have a cold.

  We said nothing after then. Forgot about it. Just over three weeks later. My friend phoned me up.

She told me that her friends Mum had just been diagnosed with cancer, in the mouth and had weeks to live. I got a call from her about ten days later, the lady was in hospital, my friend told of how she the friend’s Mother, still though ill, insisted in putting on her lipstick. Bright pink.

She died a month later.

Aged 58.

What, or whom, do we see?

I can’t write much more about my seeing, but I can tell you my first one was when I was a few months older than my Son. So when I was also one.

I have seen who I would say was if not Jesus, for sure an angel. I have felt and smelled so much around me. Though I am blind, I still see the faces of those from another world.

Question is which world? And where is it? Who lives there, and is this where we go?

No comments: