translate

Wednesday 4 March 2015

WOW WEASEL WOODPECKER AND WEIRD


 Good day Bloggets, today was the day I was to go out to the shops, but just going to the dog run I blooming struggled. Really the wind is dreadful. I can’t hear and my balance is all over the place.

 

As I always say, wind is a blind person’s fog. And boy, it’s foggy today. Sunny too and though temperature was cold this morning when I checked with HIVE, it doesn’t feel too cold out there.

 

Last night was lovely. Teen got in from work and we opened a bottle of Champagne. We ordered his favourite Pizza from his favourite delivery shop and ate birthday cake. I bought two candles with the number one and the number eight on. I kind of hoped that they were obvious what numbers they were? And thankfully they were in the shape of the numbers rather than a candle just with print. So I quickly lit them before they fell, and we sang happy birthday to him. It was a lovely relaxed supper where we laughed till teens belly ached. It’s been ages since I saw that in him. It was a good memory that I wished would last.

 

Again, nothing from it. Not even a card. Yeah, she will buy or more likely make him something, but when? It can never be on his birthday. Even though it saw him two days before. Really, that coffee pot is boiling over.

 

He is on his way home now from college he will have an hour before work. He won’t be back till quarter past eight tonight. He has just asked me to start him some lunch. So what to do? Hmm. I will have to go and look what we have. I can tell you he is great normally breakfast and lunch he makes himself but today he is in a hurry.

 

I have a busy weekend planned. Will tell you more later. Friday getting together with a friend too for a long overdue chat.

 

Oh I was reading some really interesting news about amen in the UK who was walking through some grounds of a beauty spot here in England and happened to take a photograph of guess what?

A woodpecker with a weasel flying through the air. The weasel was on the peckers back. Now weasels are the kind of creatures who bite the necks of their predators. But I guess he would be thinking at forty foot in the air, perhaps that won’t be a good idea just now?

 

I heard that the pecker and weasel are both doing fine, so no creature was eaten. But how did that occur? I mean, did the weasel say to the pecker

“Excuse me mate, can I hitch a ride?”

Pecker,

“Sure, hop on!”

 

 

Architects design a dog kennel with a doggy treadmill in it and a TV as well as a food dispenser. It’s cost? 20k

I have to ask why?

I mean is it for those who live in the world where dogs are for show, when they need to be? So if a food dispenser is required, when does the dog get out going to the toilet? A dog can wait longer for food than the loo!

 

I also heard of new treatments for arthritis going to be available in five years. I got excited about this as the news sounded so very promising. Not that I have this, but I know of people who do and it can be so painful and life changing. Now, come on news please for sight?

 

Oh I was also reading about a convicted killer in the US who’s crocheted underwear have gone up for sale. Really, why? And who would buy?

 

OK, going to cook lunch. For tea/dinner tonight Hub wants diet food. Now, then what can I make without any taste? Hmm. Thinking cap required.

 

A happy day to you all. Remember if today is bad tomorrow will be better and if today is good, tomorrow can be fantastic.

 

  

No comments: