translate

Thursday 26 March 2015

BREAKFAST WITH FI


I am going to write this in two parts. As it’s almost midnight. I’m up waiting for my Son to come home. He has to be up for college in seven and a half hours. My husband has to be up in seven hours. I’m out in the morning too. So I wish he would come home. Mainly because it’s not fair on my Husband to be kept awake as when I do go to bed, I’m like a bull in a china shop. I can’t be quiet even if I try so hard. I need my Son not to be sleepy in college. He has loads of work to do tomorrow.  A full day. Then he will be visiting cat woman after college. So a very long day.

 

He has had a great evening though. Out with lots of friends. Doing different things. Oh I made a gross dinner. Stuffed mushrooms they were OK. Stuffed peppers, they were quite nice but pasta, that was totally revolting. I put a sauce on it. Well, Goodness knows what it was? Hahahhahaah. It was meant to be cheese. Hmm. It wasn’t. It was a new jar but I have too many jars in the fridge. So it could have been anything. Really it was so bad; none of us could identify it.

 

Teen loved it though. Not Hub. He is getting more difficult to please. I think he misses his foreign foods he got when he worked at the old company.

 

Do you know it’s been a year today since he left there? A year ago today we didn’t know where the heck we were. He had been for the interview for the job he has now, but didn’t know if he had it as there were a lot of people who applied for it and loads for first stage interview. Second came later then third and it wasn’t until a couple of weeks after then, we found out he had been picked.

 

He has accomplished so much in the ten months he has been there. His staff are amazing and what a team they all are. He’s so proud of them and I’m proud of him. He is so passionate about all what he does. He really really makes a difference. Oh the story he told me about yesterday was so touching. My Husband has never been the kind to sit behind his desk. He has to be among the real people. He is brilliant enough though to do all the finances budgeting and other amounts of paperwork and still have time to meet and greet.

 

OK that was last night. Today a new day. Hero to zero.

Remember my Son left his keys in the front door some time back? They disappeared. Now where? Not sure. I think I know. But now I am a wreck. Well, today guess who did it?  My Husband. Yes. So formally now known as Husband number two!!!

 

I am so cross. You know I care about them both too much and as for me? Security? No, they couldn’t give a stuff obviously.

 

So I phoned his office to tell him off and one of his members of staff answered. So he wasn’t at work. Gosh it took him over an hour and a quarter to get in today.

 

My ex was terrible with keys. Always leaving them in the garage door, car door and front door.

 

Is it men in general? Or is it the fact they can’t wait to get away from me so they are too excited to concentrate? Hehehe.

 

Oh bless our bird, Teen put a mirror in his cage yesterday and he is singing the tweetest sound. He is flirting with it. Better looking at a real bird, so be it a reflection, than flirting with my ornament.

 

As for my darling Teen. He again was late for college. Left the house at half eight. Going by bus so would be or should I say will be as it’s not nine yet, half an hour late again.

 

His reasoning? He gets in on time; he is too tired to work all day. He is half an hour late, he works hard all day. I, mean. Couldn’t have anything to do with the fact he was out till midnight last night?

 

I’m out today with my friend, so will now go for breakfast. Hmm. I should rephrase that. I will make my breakfast. Oh that was one of so many things I loved about America, how you or we could go for breakfast. Having said that, in those days and I’m only talking about four years ago, in the UK where I lived, you couldn’t go out for breakfast, now, you can. Around here there are four places people can go. We can’t, but if you can see you can get there. I guess we could take a taxi, but I begrudge spending the money they ask. Having said that, we found out yesterday that a new taxi company were going to charge only £5 anywhere in and around our city. Gosh, if the council give permission, then that would be amazing.

 

Right, before I go, my second hand vases are due today. Excited. Can’t wait. I just hope they don’t come when I’m out?

 

Later gators. Xxx

No comments: