translate

Tuesday 10 March 2015

CHATTER BOX



 As I have just told my Niece I had a dream that I went to a gym and it was in Russia, the hotel  I used to stay at, well, really, when I went in the room, there was a Chinese lady trying to kiss me, but she couldn’t as there was a window in between us. OK, now you are starting to see how I dream?  Really, when I tell Hub of my dreams, he tells me not to tell people, hahahaha. I wonder why? Anyway, I lay on the floor and the other lady came and put a duvet over me. So I was totally covered. I could see as a partially sighted person as I always dream, and the lights were so bright. I felt ashamed that the lady thought it right to cover me up not to scare the other fit people. Or should I say the fit people? Anyway, it didn’t help my street cred when I fell a piggin sleep? Hahahahaha.

 

Then the next dream I had, I was the voice inside of my Brother and Sister in laws dog. I was talking and couldn’t understand why they couldn’t get me?

 

I blame the medication. Nothing to do with the mushrooms I cooked last night…

 

A lady on a group I’m in for RP, spoke of how she wished there was an island for blind people. I also feel like that as when I went to Norway with my Husband we stayed at a conference hall and hotel and there were all blind people there apart from some lovely staff. My Husband is normally the only blind person at his job, or old job I should say now, as his new one, he’s always the only one who is blind, but anyway, I digress, when in Norway, it was a gathering of blind leaders. Oh I loved it, they were all so very brilliantly intelligent. All in suits and speaking all languages. We had the best two days. It was set in a forest with beautiful statues. You can read about it on my blog from then, Gosh, thinking about it, it was almost two years ago? I can’t believe that. But then I so wanted to stay there and never leave. So I totally understand this lady. I just wished family members knew how hard it is when they say things like “Did you not see that? What’s wrong with you?” This is what happened to this poor lady. It hurts like hell. Someone I know of late was so rude about a text I sent them. They seem to forget that I text by memory. I have to remember how many times to press a number to get the letter I want. OK, I sometimes laugh at myself, and really that’s understandable when other people laugh, but when they are nasty like this person was?  I wouldn’t care, I read the text back I sent and there was not one mistake. I just think they were being patronising. Oh but, I have predictive text and when I am writing to my aunt G, sometimes aunt comes up as a very naughty word. So have to write that with great care. My old crazy lovely Aunt wouldn’t see the funny side of that.

 

It’s such a shame that some families are the way they are. Thank God mine are not like that. In fact the opposite, yes, we have a laugh, but it’s not nasty. Some peoples words I read are heart breaking.

 

I read another post about a guy with RP who went swimming and he by mistake, grabbed a ladies boob. Yeah, right? Hehehe. Anyway another guy wrote a comment that made me smile, saying he must take up swimming.

 

I have told you before when my youngest niece was about eight my ex and I took her swimming. I had been with her the whole time, and I was not at all concerned that we hadn’t seen my ex for as long, but joking I turned to her and said where is your Uncle? She looked around and leaped away from me saying she could see him. Well, I had some vision then and you guys know who have RP we see clear until something moves. Or I should say that is how I used to see. So I panicked and hoped she was OK as she swam off to catch my ex. I saw him and decided to tell him off in a comical way. I put one hand on his shoulder and another on his chest. I gritted my teeth and widened my eyes like a mad creature. I through gritted teeth said the word over and over again. “Kill. Kii’ii’iil

Pushing him down under the water. I heard him laughing in a scary way. Not at all like my ex. He was scary, but not scared hehehe. Joking. Anyway,

 It wasn’t him.

 

As I wrote in my blog ages ago when I first told that story, the poor guy will still be in therapy.

 

The sun is shining. My Son is just getting up and it’s mid-day. He has work again till late. Tomorrow College. Hub at Manchester today. He is doing a health and safety course as he is in charge of many staff but he has done so many of these before but like he says, they do change.

 

Tomorrow he is in my old home town of Newcastle. He has lots of little meetings there.

 

Then it’s Thursday. I hope to be going out for coffee with my friend and Friday is Trix and Hans’s day. My friends are coming. Saturday Teen working and I think a driving lesson and we have to go to the town. Oh, let’s see what adventures we can get up to there? Our wonderful Long Chops will lead the way with Hub, and I will try to keep up without taking too many people out with me. Perhaps a few bruises but they should move right?

 

Sunday we will rest. That will be the first Sunday we have been at home with nothing to do. For ages.

 

I’m waiting for our shopping to come. Oh I hate putting it away. The blooming guessing game of what’s what.

 

It’s the very odd people who deliver. I mean they are lovely, polite, and just really odd. I can’t quite put my finger on it, there sometimes is something missing where the brain should be, but because of that, they are so lovely. And not like people you meet day to day. Know what I mean?

 

OK, I still have not spent my vouchers I got for my birthday last month. So I will go and have a look before the ironing commences. The shop online is not very good, but the clothes are lovely.

 

Again, buying clothes without seeing them is so difficult. The descriptions are not too good on them either. But what I have got from there so far have been great.

 

Laters Gators.

No comments: