translate

Tuesday 31 March 2015

WILD BELLS


Good morning Bloggets. Today continues with the storms we heard during the night. It’s awful. The wind is wild. Like a lion roaring through our avenue of all sorts. Thank goodness we cut down the huge tree last year from our front garden. I hate doing that and the guilt I felt was terrible. But it was encroaching on our drive and lifting it. This is why we had a drive like a golf course. Also there is a seven foot wall in our garden down the side so it was right next to that and if that fell? Oh not good as apart  from the fact there are children next door there are, our dogs to think of too if they are in the garden. And we felt bad as it was blocking out so much sun from next door. OK here I am trying to justify myself from chopping down a tree.  I just hate doing that kind of thing; I think trees have more right here than we do.

 

Anyway, it sounds like a cross between the town crier, a school play time bell, a herd of Portuguese goats and a rather noisy alarm clock outside my front door. All of my wind chimes are going mad. I love it, Hub hates it.

 

We have Bob the builder in our street this week too as my neighbour across the road is getting an extension. Gosh, I don’t envy her. But when it’s done it will be nice. All that dirt though.

 

My daft dog thinks it’s someone coming to visit and she is waiting anxiously at the front door. Heck, are my visitors really that noisy? And dirty? And strong? Haha.

 

Teen came home yesterday and was in the house ten minutes before back out. I didn’t mind as he went out with his friends to play tennis. He has a day off tomorrow and he has plans for the week ahead for fun with them all. He is going away night clubbing in a week. I’m not looking forward to that as the place he is going is rather rough and is known to be wild. Girls will be throwing themselves on him.  That I don’t mind but the lads? Hmm. And my Son is not a drinker where ask the others he is going with are and normally my boy comes home before three but because he is away from home, or he will be, they are all staying out till 6 in the morning. Oh Gosh. That won’t be good. Let’s hope though he is sensible and perhaps let’s go of his strong respect and loyalty for another.

 

I have a dog run to clean. No way I can in this. Really, I’m not joking, it’s like a storm from late November. It sounds like the ocean on a wild Northern night, no not day but night, it’s so bad. I wanted to go to the shop too but really no way I would be able to hear. If it calms down, I will go later.

 

Tomorrow working with Waggatail. I hope she behaves? I must say, I’m rather anxious about it. But we will see.

 

Just made our bed with new bedding. Gosh it takes a lot longer than just pulling a blooming duvet up? But looks lovely. I tell you after I have lifted the bed spread up, folded it back I have done a work out.

 

Yesterday I didn’t go on the treadmill or rower; I really wasn’t in a good place.

 

You know when things go so wrong and you already don’t feel great?

 

Teen ate a big meal yesterday good to see him eat some good food as not quite sure what he would have eaten this weekend.

 

Oh I am furious with his dreadful driving instructor. I really would never recommend her. She knows he has his second driving test in a couple of weeks and guess what? She is fully booked up. So for the next fourteen days, he has no lessons. Really I can’t stand people like her. She wants him to fail so that he continues to pay her for lessons. If only he stuck to his last instructor?

 

He has a car on the drive but no one to drive it with him for practice. This is another time when RP really sucks. Yep, sucks the life from life.

 

Boy wonder still in bed. Going to get him from his pit now. It’s half eleven. He’s working today. I am sure there will be a lot of people coming into his shop for tools to repair roof tiles and fences? Haha. Shouldn’t laugh, haven’t looked at my fence yet, as for my roof tiles? Well, how would I know? Unless the rain came in of course. I’m not climbing up there to look, that’s for sure. As for climbing, my blooming window cleaners must be doing a spell in Her Majesties’ again. Not seen them for months. About three. Really, it’s crazy. I can clean down stairs, but not going up. It was bad enough with the little tiny weenie step ladders I used at Christmas for our lights. I climbed two steps and you would think I had been rock climbing.

 

My bird is going crazy. I can’t hear what my fingers are typing. He loves sounds and the builders are making plenty of that.

 

OK. Loads of paper work to do now then boring house work. But before I go.

The son of a builder is approaching his sixth birthday and his father asks him what he’d like as a present. “What I really want is a baby brother.” says the boy. “Sorry, son,” says the father. “Your birthday is five days away; I can’t get you a baby brother in that time. The son replies. “Can’t you do what you do at work and put more men on the job??

 

A note from me to you.

“Love every day, be loved each day, laugh at least once a day and learn to share your worries wisely, with those you have learned to trust.

 

Fiona Cummings

No comments: