translate

Tuesday 17 March 2015

ROW THAT BOAT


A great day. Though not one I planned. Well, let’s put it this way, I did plan it just wasn’t aware of it.

 

My friend Arty text yesterday and asked

“How about we get together next Tuesday at 2pm?” I agreed. Next Tuesday to me meant next week. Well, not to Arty. Hahahaha. The doorbell went and I heard her ask me when I wasn’t my normal bubbly self, “would you like to come out to play? I really wasn’t expecting her. Bless her she took Wagga out for a walk, the kind of walk I like for her, she came back panting,

As did Wagga. Haha. Joking, Wags was so out of breath I love to see her tired. When they were away, I continued to make Teen his lunch as he was out playing tennis after being to the gym. And he was to start work so a lunch was required.

 

Arty and I had three hours of fantastic chatting as ever. She’s a lovely friend so different to any other of my friends. Each one of my pals is so totally different. I love this, I like the variety. Really I could never be the kind of person to have all of my friends the same, the clones of each other how boring would that be?

 

Hub came in later than normal. Teen came in at quarter past eight tonight ate his dinner and bless him, after we enjoyed our TV show, and a cosy chat, teen went to our gymnasium….. And put together the rowing machine. Well, that is the theory. Both he and Hub are in there right now. I can hear them talking and laughing. Not sure if that is teen laughing at Hub attempting to sail the channel.

 

It’s half ten, Teen has college in the morning an early start.  And Hub up before seven again for his work. For me? Well, after dusting and doing the bathrooms, my friend Geordie is coming oh I love her. We have the best laugh. We have more in common than anyone I know, as we both have boy’s similar age, both onto our second marriage and both the same age and from the north of England. Also we both know how to do belly laughs. We are both really tall and blonde too, only difference is, she’s so slim, and well, I’m not so slim…. Well, the only thing slim about me is my wrists.

 

Though we have a rowing machine now. Hmm. Well, we can run on the treadmill, Where? Nowhere, on the spot. What do we see when running? Nothing of course as we can’t see. We have an exercise bike, peddle all we like, we don’t get far. Now a rowing machine, hehehe. You know what’s coming next? Well, no reeds or water lilies or river banksides. Just well, nothing.

 

But Hub must have a good imagination as he can spend over an hour in there.

 

I tell you they are both laughing their heads off. And the sounds that are coming from there is really funny. Right now sounds like the north wind in Gail force conditions.

 

Well, I couldn’t keep my nose out. Since I wrote the above, I went out and saw what the boys were doing. I had a go.

Firstly I fit on the seat, always a good start. Oh it’s great, I love it. I didn’t think I would be able to work it, but I can and I am going to love it. At last something I enjoy in the gym.

 

OK enough excitement for one night. Talk tomorrow. Xx

No comments: