translate

Monday 9 March 2015

DIARY OF THE STUPID MAN


Austria, Venezuela, US, UK, Singapore, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, India, Portugal and Spain visited us here today and glad they did too.

 

What kind of day have you had? Me? Oh very interesting. I really enjoyed it. The tick tick of Hub on the treadmill and the washing machine fills the house with sounds. My little dog is still active. Our big girl, LC, got an ASBO today at work. This is where bad naughty people are perhaps tagged and shamed. A colleague of Hubs took her for a walk along the canal and she did bad things with horse poo!

 

I’m washing teen’s clothes. He will go mad but I have been trying to get him to wash them for about two weeks. It’s so not like him. And really, if I don’t make a start on it, they will walk out of the door. I can only hope I have not mixed the colours of his designer clothing…

 

He puts them on different numbers, me, no, one number.

 

Some he puts in the drier some not, me? All going in.

 

Hub says he’s going to hide when teen gets in from work. Haha haha.

 

I made a humongous pot of pasta. Using garlic tomatoes a jar of sauce and I precooked mushrooms to go in and yellow peppers with green beans. I put loads of Mozzarella on the top and cooked chicken for the boys in a BBQ sauce. Hub loved it so let’s hope boy wonder does when he gets in from work.

 

Yesterday it was so lovely to see him happy when he came in from his friends. He had a fun afternoon and evening out. A good sleep and he text me to say his driving lesson was great, so I’m happy if he’s happy.

 

Work he’s enjoying apart from one man who is a bully, he is a horror. He swears in front of the customers and teen hates that also he shoulder charges Teen and the other young lads out of the way. He had a girl crying last week. Really, but teen stands still when he comes to him to move him with force. Teen is over six foot and strong. Teen won’t take any rubbish though it does tire him.  I tell him every work place has a nasty.

 

Some good TV tonight and just chill. Tomorrow is a big ironing day. It’s rained all day and so windy.

 

A man came today to tell me about doors. But I’m not sure I will go ahead as they are too deer. Well, the stupid man kept showing me the brochures. I kept saying I can’t see I’m blind. He kept holding up pictures and asking what design I wanted. I told him class design budget pricing. Hehehe. Oh the one he wanted to give me was so plain.

 

Then when I asked if he had glass with pictures? He asked me why I would want this. I said birds, butterflies? He repeated, why? He then went onto saying “Why do you want colour or a picture, you are blind?” I told him unintelligent people still think, though what comes from their minds and mouths isn’t always helpful kind, or useful to anyone other than a slug.

 

He went quiet, and then laughed as he said he was only joking. I told the prat to leave and I would think about it he asked if I needed to talk to my Husband…. I told him I would talk to him, but it was my decision what door I wanted. He insisted I would get my Husband to call him. I insisted he left.

 

Whilst watching a program on the BBC tonight, I was disgusted to hear words from an actor saying

“Are you blind, or stupid? I guess they are the same thing. Oh that really annoyed me.

 

We rightly are not allowed to say are you black or stupid, followed by they are the same thing? Or old and stupid and so on. Blind people are always so passive and don’t cause a scene. I told hub his organisation should be on their case but he was chilled. He’s used to such comments, but he has letters behind his name and degrees to prove he’s not stupid. What about those who don’t? I wanted to punch the TV but this may be a follow up from the door man.

 

My Nephew works with doors windows and so on but not in this area. Our door lets in so much cold and it’s the cheapest door you can buy. Hub hates it. I don’t mind it at all.

 

Teen working again tomorrow and for me I have a job on then rest housework.

 

It’s my Brother in laws anniversary today. A year and boy, has it flown. It was a great day. Can you remember reading the blog about it? My sister in law looked lovely my teen told me what she looked like and by her persona I know she would be good.

 

Bless her, she has had a tough year, but I hope now, she will be able to start again. Tragedy has entered her life but we all have to go through rubbish to find a clearance.

 

Her and my Brother in law I hope will be OK and continue to love each other in the same way.

 

Haven’t seen them since last year this time, it’s crazy. I really like them too. But work and different lives get so in the way, if we could drive and get there with ease, life would be less of a challenge. I really hope to visit Dad in law soon and I hope we will see them.

 

Right, I will  be back tomorrow with some fun and stories. Please keep writing to me and tell me what you would like to read here? Xxxx

No comments: