translate

Thursday 19 March 2015

LYNDSAY


 A birthday wish

A candle kiss

I hope your dreams come true

Why?

Because I love you

It doesn’t seem so long ago

When I learned the news of your birth

My pride I did show

I was the happiest Aunt on earth

I knew way back then

How much you were worth

Said my prayer

Ending with amen

Darling I truly care

Your life I want to share

To know you are always going to be there

For I never want to part

You are forever in my heart

A birthday cake

A party plate

A glass of something bubbly

May your gifts be sparkly

And sent with love

A parcel with a loving dove

A forever filled pan on your stove

And gold in your purse

May you always come first

In the line of dreams

Let the bridge be built

Over that beautiful stream

Keep yourself warm in winter’s blizzards

Protect yourself from all hazards

Know I’m here whenever you need me

With loads of love from your Aunty Fifi

 

To my Niece Lyndsay Fiona Greathead

No comments: