translate

Wednesday 18 March 2015

DIARY OF WEDNESDAY


Good day Bloggets. Today our groceries arrived. The men are always friendly but also rather creepy. The guy asked today if he could help me with my shopping to bring it in. I said no thank you because of the dogs. Making that as an excuse

 

 I don’t like men I don’t know in my house when I’m on my own. Well, as I got loaded with six bags, I took them through the living room two porches into the kitchen. I had told the man I have two dogs and I didn’t want them to get out. So what did he do? As I was on my way back through, he was only coming in my front porch way telling me as he laughed. He thought two huge dogs would come charging after him. Well, if he thought that, why did he open my closed front door?

Good job I had them in the conservatory, or they would have charged him.

 

Anyway, all shopping put away, the only disaster was porridge. Well, it was £1.50 so I thought it would be a box or packs, like at least six?

Nope, it’s one blooming tiny tub for one meal. How dare they charge that? Hub always tells me I don’t look at weights, no I don’t I see enough weight with my own.

 

Anyway, all put away then my friend Geordie came. We had a great afternoon.

 

She is good for my mind. She is really a light for my soul. I love her.

 

Teen has had a great day. He after college went to play tennis and to the gym. Then he bought a car. He hasn’t passed his test yet, so I’m not too keen, but it was an OK price and I hope he will pass in a couple of week’s next test.

 

So now we have a car on the drive. That will take some getting used to. Geordie and I had a look and I sat in it. It’s really comfortable and was perfect price for his first car, even if it lasts him half a year.

 

He has paid for it himself and that is how I know I haven’t got a spoiled brat. He is happier with it than someone he knows who got a brand new one bought for them. Six months before they took their test. I know we are quite hard on him with money, but he is a better person and I know will benefit from it.

 

Our eldest daughter just told me she had been buying things for her flat. Again, not spoiled as she has bought as new from a second hand shop.

 

I’m proud of both of them.

 

I’m making dinner now. Just listened to a friend’s band a beautiful song he sent me. Such talent. Humbled that he thought of me by sending it to me. I’m excited now to hear more.

 

Hub in soon, no doubt we will be in the gym later. I will be rowing my boat.

 

Two good days in a row, wasn’t wanting this week, but it’s turned out good. In fact really good.

 

Have a lovely day what’s left of it and I will be back later.

 

With love.

No comments: