translate

Friday 20 March 2015

HORRID HERE HELLISH TEEN


Gosh what a dreadful day though there has been some good points. My friend came and kindly brought me some beautiful flowers. What with Trix last week bringing me daffodils and this week a beautiful bouquet? My daffodils are also still alive. I feel spoiled.

 

So much on today it’s been a headache. I so wish I could go to our country retreat get in the hot tub and chill by the log fire.

But we don’t have a log fire, or a hot tub. Come to think about it

We don’t have a blooming country retreat either.

 

 Loads going on. I will tell you when I can.

 

Just stuff.

You know, stuff.

 

Oh really being a Mum is too much. It’s so difficult. My ex doesn’t know the stress he is out of.

 

He sees the happy kind teen as do we until he goes to see it, then all hell kicks off.

 

He is there tonight.

 

Thank God he will be working streight from hers tomorrow. So he will have time to calm down.

 

Then he has things to do.

 

I’m out for the night thank Goodness. Hub and I are going to our friends for a curry.

 

Teen is full of hell right now. And guess who gets it in the neck? Yours truly.

 

He text me today to let me know after he lectured me last night about not waking him up for college he was grown up now, didn’t need me to tell him when to get up. Yep, this is why he was two hours late last week

 

Oh guess what? Not only did I have to wake him up when he should have been half way there, but he forgot to plug his mobile in last night that normally wakes him.

 

I ran to make him his breakfast like a headless chicken.

 

Then he left for college. Guess what he did when he got off the bus? Ran to college? Nope. He went with his friend to the bridge to look directly at the eclipse.

 

My God.

 

He said he was OK. But his eyes stung.

I was furious.

How stupid.

And he was late for college. So why go elsewhere?

 

Then I got a few nasty texts because I told him I had made him dinner and he said he was going to that persons. I said surely it will let you eat before you go? No. She doesn’t and he did not like the implication that I dared to suggest otherwise.

 

Well, Hub and I went to town. It was dreadful too. Oh my word. The people were everywhere.

There were queues so many children too. Dogs and loads of noisy traffic. There were lines of people outside shops waiting to go in.

 

I thought it would be quieter on a Friday rather than a Saturday.

 

Well, I will tell you more later in my next blog, but basically, I am sure we ended up talking to a homeless person. Shaking his hand and if he wasn’t I feel I am a bad judge as he appeared to be but more on that later.

 

It did amuse me though

 

Hub is in the gym now working off the horrid atmosphere. This house has today thanks to our Son and his . . .

 

I wonder when they are married or living together and they are what they are, who teen will blame for how he feels?

 

Anyway my brother in law called. He had a lecture for me too.

 

Hehehe. I still love him though and all was well.

 

Right I am so hungry. Stopped feeling sick now so will go eat and chill. I have even been drawn to a bottle of wine. But the lid remains on it.

 

Oh I was tempted. This is not a good sign. Not at all like me.

 

I don’t drink.

 

The last time was a couple of glasses at our neighbours.

Three weeks ago.

 

So the town today was awful. Why? Later gators. X

 

No comments: