translate

Thursday 19 March 2015

BLIND DRIVING


 Good day Bloggets. If my computer / lap top goes any slower, it will stop. It probably needs updating as in the soft wear, let’s not say lap top as it’s now five years old, hopefully soft wear as in Jaws. Jaws is the SW that makes my computer talks so when I type it reads the words out. You can have it set for individual letters but I prefer it to read out the full word. Makes my typing quicker. It’s so expensive though to purchase about £800 in the UK. But I have had this for five years too. And I’m scared it also is on its way out as like most products, you need to keep updating and there comes a time when your SW is old fashioned.

 

Now for updating, well, because my Jaws are old, and not the ones I munch from. It won’t read out what I have to do so it just goes quiet on me and I can’t do anything, no matter what keys I push, they don’t talk to me. Now if my Son could see the screen, he could go click click and fix the problem. So why can’t he do that? Because yours truly has dropped her lap top and the screen is blank. Yes he could wire it into the TV and use that screen, but it’s a pain.

 

My clever Hub sometimes knows what to do and it drives me crazy because he won’t teach me. I tell him he won’t teach me because he doesn’t know what he is doing it’s just a fluke. Hahahahaha. That doesn’t go down too well.

 

I have just finished doing a job I don’t like doing. Well, I don’t like the thought of it. That is washing the white paintwork on the doors etc. Once I get started, I quite like it find it therapeutic.

 

My house smells lovely and clean. God knows what it looks like? ()

 

Oh I can’t tell you how excited I am about a car on our drive? It’s stupid perhaps, it’s kind of a grown up feeling. I don’t understand it as my ex Husband always had a car and we went out in it for miles at a time. But this car is like our car though it’s my boys. Teen was up all night looking how he can make it look better, his Amazon basket is full. Let’s hope it stays full? Hehehe. OK I don’t mind the air fresheners. He went out last night with chopped lemons.

 

No not a euphemism for his gf. But actual lemons for his car. He told me the lemons utilise the bad smells of a car.

 

Hub got in it last night with Teen. Oh this is so funny. Well, firstly Hub revved the engine. He too was like a child. Oh you know though I’m in the same boat, it’s as sad as I know Hub dearly would want to drive but never has been able to.  Well, apart from the time he paid for a driving experience in a formula one.

 

That was for charity and I think the guy who was his eyes for that moment, will be still needing charity for his nerves.

 

So Hub had to toot the horn, Like blooming Noddy. And who came out to see what was going on?

 

Our lovely Indian neighbour. She can’t speak good English, well, until she wanted to know something. It was the most she has ever spoken and in perfect English. Hahahahaha. She’s as nosy as me.

 

She asked teen if he had passed his test now. Teen said no, and guess what? Oh I’m so glad I was not there. Hub piped up

“No he hasn’t but I have!”

 Oh gosh. He says these things and doesn’t smile. I really really hope she got his sick humour? Hahahahaha.

 

If not that would make a good conversation around their dinner table.

 

Oh can you imagine if one of us just got in the car and drove without making a mistake? Oh how to turn heads.

 

It’s my youngest Nieces birthday today so a very happy birthday darling Lyndsay.

 

A poem on its way for you. Hehehe, I bet when reading this she is glad she only has one birthday per year?

 

Hub in Manchester today an all-day meeting. A day off tomorrow and I hope to go to town. I’m quite up for it today; I hope I feel as confident tomorrow?

 

Dinner tonight is chops, baked potatoes and carrots with roasted tomatoes and peppers for teen and for Hub a baked potato with fish. Yack. For me? Hmm. Baked potato. With what? Perhaps cheese.

 

Oh and I will eat the odd carrot raw though. I don’t really bother with them cooked unless they are cooked for me. I know sounds silly as I do like them. Just can’t be bothered. Time I have served everything I am shattered. I mean, the concentration is crazy to make sure you don’t miss the plate and food looks rather presentable.

 

I guess teen will be late home after college as will be seeing that.

 

Did I tell you I am sure I am diabetic? Oh it’s a sore point. Head in sand at the moment.

 

Right off to work. Take care I will be back later but before I go.

  • Lung cancer… That’s how the cigarette company Marlboro’s first owner died. Hmmm
  • Snails can sleep for up to 3 years.
  • You cannot think of an English word to rhyme with the word month because there isn’t one.
     
     

No comments: