translate

Tuesday 24 March 2015

DIARY OF OUT OF HERE


Good day Bloggets. How are you all today? Me? Em, best not ask. It’s a nice day out there; I have to go out later and tomorrow. Just to our shop Doctors and chemist. Not sure if I can face it today. But tomorrow for sure I will have to.

 

Just thrown out the first Daffodils of the year that I received from my friend Trix.

 

I love them. Oh I’m excited. I bid for two glass vases. Now they are due to be delivered. I am scared they will have broken. They were not at all deer. Second hand. I needed small vases for my short flowers. Like Daffodils. Do you know I love second hand things if they are class? I have some beautiful Beatrix Potter ornaments from my friends Yam and DD from Mexico. When they moved from the US, they sent me them. I treasure them forever. Each time I dust them, I think of them. I bought Hub a cuckoo clock some years ago, again it was second hand. I loved the little note we received with it. Hand written. I feel stories history and mystery. Those ornaments and the clock have seen so much. Travelled so far. If only they could talk?

 

I have written so many times about my DD’s Grandmother Clock. It belonged to his great Aunt. It’s possibly a couple of hundred years old and has travelled the world by ship.

 

Imagine if there was a camera in there? With sound? Oh gosh, wow. OK, I’m weird. I just love tails from yesteryear.

 

It’s Tuesday today. Gosh, I thought it was Wednesday. Is this the point when my Bloggets Say?

“Fiona you dope, it is Wednesday?”

Hehehehehe. Oh it is Tuesday, isn’t it? I guess I should have checked first, right?

Hmm. Nope, you get me as I am…….

 

Heard from my friend Kim today. Not heard from her for ages. We have a lot of catching up to do. Also heard from a lovely friend we met on our holiday some years ago. Funny isn’t it, we can have such lovely people in our lives, but never or hardly see them? As in meet up with them? Wouldn’t it be great to be able to just get together with those you really get on with?

Oh I bought a gift for my friend who we had dinner with the other night. Bless her, she was almost crying. She jumped into my arms with delight. I felt so good about making her so happy. She happened to say she liked these types of chocolates so I ordered her them from Amazon and they came next day. Oh we got them for Christmas from our dogs, as they are very kind to us you know? They save their( pawket) money…. They came in a wooden crate and are rather posh. I received a text from my friends Husband saying how overwhelmed his wife was with the gift.

 

I loved that. Just to make her happy.

 

Teen has done one hours homework. Not bad out of eight, right?

Hmm.

 

He’s making lunch now. I long to get the next few months by to see the outcome? Right

He’s off to work soon. Where he is behaving. He gets on well and they are okay with him. If only that place offered full time? Haha haha.

 

OK. Today to do list. Normal work and cooking ironing again too. Grooming the doggy Waggatail and cleaning the dog run.  

I wanted teen to clean out the bird cage but I guess that won’t get done either.

 

He’s coming in here now to watch TV so I’m out of here. There’s an argument brewing. Oh Gosh. Really. Fed up of it all. He really needs to move in with his girlfriend to show him how good life was here.

 

Kids today are so very different to when we were young. He has so many good points but his bad ones suffocate the good ones.

 

No comments: