translate

Monday 16 March 2015

ONE DAY CLOSER


 A quick blog to say happy Monday. For me it’s a stressful one. Some really unpleasant conversations today with someone. You know that feeling when you have no control of the matter and it makes you feel sick to the core? You don’t? Well, lucky you.

 

I have a difficult time a head and I am not at all comfortable with it. I want to know so badly what the next year will bring.

 

There is poison running through our family at the moment I wish would get bored and move on.

 

I have loads of work on today. A Christening poem to write, some clues for a child’s birthday game to write out and a couple of letters to do as well.

 

Then let the house work commence.

 

I know what’s for dinner tonight, teen seeing that, so will be in later on. But Hub will be hungry as he has an apple for lunch. Some cereal for breakfast. He is losing so much weight. But he has another stone to go. I wish I just had a stone/ In fact I wish I had three stone to lose.

 

Early in the mornings now the sounds of spring birds are wonderful. Sadly, blocked out by the dreadful traffic I blooming hate it. Really I get a headache with the noise of the vans Lorrie cars and motorbikes.

 

We are not going to live here long as soon as we can we will down size and move but where? Italy? Yes please. Though I would miss my friends, our family too. So it’s the UK. I really like where we live and we have made some lovely friends, but around here it’s so built up.

 

I’m used to quiet Northumberland.

 

The fresh air. Yu don’t get around here.

 It’s a city at the end of the day.

 

I got some blue garden lights and wrapped them around Hubs pod chair for the garden. Teen said they looked lovely. But you need ear muffs to be out there.

 

It’s so far from the place in America with our friends in their old home. Where the deer came into the vast green garden with forever fields behind.

 

That was the happiest I have ever been.

 

There is a bus just gone by and shook the house.

 

Now a lorry and that’s the umpteenth today.

 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. My Son went out with friends as it was away so he was happy.  As were we. I love to see him with his friends.

 

Heavy eye pain today. My right eye feels like it is being cut. Then booted with a heavy work boot.

 

A group I’m in was talking about how they got their sight back yesterday. By taking vitamin. Really? I sometime worry about this, as some people who are so desperate to see will do anything and hope like this I do worry if it’s true? If it was so easy, why are we all not doing it? Having said that, I have not tried what she suggested so until I do, what right do I have with an opinion?

 

Just there was talk of money being passed on and the vulnerable I worry about. I really really hope to hear of stem cell treatment with in the next eighteen months. How amazing will that be? I wonder if my eyes would still hurt. As this pain is too much today. I could cry. I feel like my eyes are bleeding. They are burning and really do feel like they are being kicked.

 

My youngest Niece is having her birthday this week. She is in her mid-thirties now. It’s so hard to believe.

 

We really should make the most of the time we have on earth.

 

I’m waiting in for parcels. Dog food for one. Oh yes, I live it up.

 

Teen out soon. So I should go and sort life out.

 

Well, as best as I can.

 

One more day closer.

No comments: