translate

Monday 23 March 2015

SPRING FUN


Good day Bloggets, how are you all? What was your weekend like? You may have already read about mine. So I won’t bore you again. Haha.

 

Well, today, Hub off to Lincolnshire. He has a presentation to make on a stage somewhere. He won’t be back till late. Teen had his driving lesson again. He is now on the treadmill. I have made his lunch and he will go off to work soon until eight.

 

I guess he will be seeing his gf after then.

 

One of our neighbours, who have heart problems, was seen today by teen on sticks and coughing, oh I hope he is OK? He’s a lovely guy.

 

It’s so sunny here today and mild. My house still smells of paint.

 

Oh heck, the shelves are dry, I had to put back all of my ornaments. . I have over fifty elephants, twelve teddy ornaments, and I don’t know how many fairies, angels, and Pegasus. Hehehe. Every time I gently knocked one, Hub went

“Huh!”

Breath was stopped, but they were OK. So fiddly. All back in their little homes, nicely decorated for them. Oh I love them. Dusting? I don’t love.

 

It’s almost election time in the UK. I really don’t know what will be the outcome. They are all as bad as each other.

 

Well, it’s Monday and we have the week ahead.

 

What are your plans? I have none. Not so far. I hope to do coffee with a friend but apart from that, nothing at all.

 

So I guess a lot of blogs about whatever.

 

Your kind words yesterday touched me thank you for that.

 

Off to cook now, I’m making spicy pumpkin butterbean and spinach casserole.

 

Our canary, Irish, is singing his little socks off.

He’s still trying to flirt with my ornamental bird on a log. Oh bless him.

 

OK, Teen out of the gym and in the shower, but I must go and remind him he has been in there half an hour. Me blooming water bill? Smile.

Some fun before I go.

Frogs lay their frogspawn mainly in March.

We have used the word spring since the 16th century before then, it was used as a source of a river.

OK, now we go downhill.

Q: Can February March? A: No, but April May!

 

Q: What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole? A: A hot cross bunny

 

Q: What do you call a rabbit with fleas? A: Bugs Bunny

 

“Sorry.

Laters with love.

 

No comments: