translate

Thursday 26 March 2015

DIARY OF THOUGHTS


Tonight Teen went out with his friend whilst Hub and I watched a political program as there is only six weeks before we vote for our next Prime Minister. I must say the interviewing between Labour leader Ed Miliband, and our now PM the conservative party leader David Cameron, was most uncomfortable. But had me gripped. I enjoyed it so much. Still really don’t know who I am going to vote for though, whereas before I have never had a problem deciding.

 

I have just been watching the news, oh it’s the worst story I have heard for so many years. The dreadful plane crash in France. In the Alps. Oh my word. The outcome? I had guessed it was done deliberately, and sadly I have been proven right.

 

You know in the olden days, people could get in the cockpit, after September the 11th, the doors were changed. The cockpit doors now are locked from the inside. Well, who would have guessed that the person second in charge of flying the plane would be the murderer?

 

It’s tragic. 150 people killed. 16 children from one school. I just don’t understand it can’t comprehend how anyone can do such a horrific thing.

 

My Husband and I have been discussing the incident he says if your mind is in a really bad place, you truly don’t have any concern about others. I said how do you get like that? He replied, if he wanted to die no one could have stopped him. His mind was totally disturbed. I argued by saying I don’t agree with that analysis as if your mind is so critical how on earth do you get to work, get on a plane and be able to think enough to make that craft crash? How do you plan if your mind is disturbed?

 

Oh we got into a really deep debate. My days of psychology all came back to me. I love having a clever Husband as we can talk about anything and everything.

 

The worst part of that story was the Father who rushed to the airport to take his daughter her passport as she forgot it. Oh my Goodness. Can you imagine how that poor man feels now? The other bit of the story which I found more distressing was the fact the children were picked in a kind of lottery situation. Their names were chosen randomly. Another horrible part of it was a lady had just been to her Father’s funeral and was flying back with her baby.  Oh such a dreadful painful loss.

 

Since then, I have been outside helping Hub to put out the bin for tomorrows collection. I’m not kidding you, I have saved a fortune. Never have I wanted Botox, but tonight I have been given it freely.

 

It’s blooming bitterly cold out there. I’m serious. My face won’t move. Good job I’m on my PC and not my IPod, as I use mainly dictation on my IPod. No way could I talk into that.

I really really don’t understand how homeless people survive. How? I’m serious. It’s awful for them. The back of my head aches and my bones though well covered, are stiff with that surgeon Freddie Frost.

 

Doors all locked, my dogs have been out to pollute and now driving me crazy as I type, all I can hear is eight paws fighting for the same toy. There are other toys out, but no, they want the same one.

 

Teen at his . . .’s this weekend. After work then she disappears for two weeks. Easter holidays, a time to be with loved ones right?

 

My brother and Sister in Law are coming in a few days that will be lovely.  And on Saturday, Hub and I have to face the town again. No doubt there will be stories to tell after that day?

 

Tomorrow I will tell you about my day today. It was really really good. I melted some plastic. I will tell you more tomorrow. Until then, bless the families who now grieve, who are going to bed tonight in agony. Why do we have to go through this pain? I wish I could remove the hurt from those people. Grief is the worst pain anyone can go through. There has to be a reason for it. And I can only think it’s something to do with our maker. Our decider. Our emotions decide our next life. There has to be something other than this world.

Goodnight dearest Bloggets.

No comments: