translate

Wednesday 11 March 2015

DIARY OF HEALTHY BALLS


Good day Bloggets. Trying to get teen to sort out his washing is like trying to milk a bull. UDDER than that, haha, I’m also trying to get him to put the rubbish from his room he sorted out. I mean, it was on our landing for four days until he got sick of me asking him, so from the landing to his bedroom just where it came from.

 

Thing is, every two weeks or so he clears his room. Now then we have found all sorts in the rubbish apart from so many clothes I don’t know how he has not been arrested for nudity; this week was an unopened jar of hot dogs. Teens, really, when he is no longer a teen and he has only one more birthday to go before he then won’t be, how will I address him in my blogs? Oh it won’t be the same without saying Teen. Even my friends call him that.

 

He’s home half day from college. We had a nice civilised conversation sitting in our warm conservatory before I began to annoy him. So we parted before it all went wrong. “Smile.”

 

My dog has a firm plastic dome you fill with treats they come from a tiny whole it wobbles rather than them picking it up. Well, one, goodness knows what my skirting boards are like, as I’m sure they are getting damaged as the toy won’t keep still long enough for Wagga to remove the treats, unless she gets it to the wall, and two, the dafty there has not been any treats in there for the past twenty five minutes! But God love her, she’s still trying.

 

Hub was at a meeting for health and safety yesterday and he came home full of enthusiasm with his new outlook on healthy eating. Oh boy, he brought some balls home. Hahahahaha. Okay, stop it.

 

Well, seriously, he was so proud he received packets of these for lunch and wanted teen to enjoy the healthy option. Well, Teen looked at them and kind of laughed. Bless Hub no one shared his excitement. Well, when he showed me, I said it before I got chance to think. My problem. Anyway, before I knew it I told him they were like the fat balls we feed the garden birds.

 

Needless to say, the rejected balls went back in his work bag still sealed for Hubs yummy lunch….

 

Really, not sure I can cope with this new man, not only is he talking about the treadmill bike and now buying a rowing machine, he’s bringing home blooming healthy food. I wouldn’t care; Teens phase of all that rubbish has gone out of the window.

 

 Hub told me how I could buy crisps now made from egg whites…. I asked him why I would want to do that when I can buy them made from potatoes. Hahahahehehehehe. He told me I was a lost cause.

 

Don’t know what he means?

 

Oh heck, we now have sounds coming from teen’s room from speakers. Really, it’s awful. So will go now and do some work. But before I go.

I have metal filling in my teeth. My refrigerator magnets keep pulling me into the kitchen and that's why I can't lose weight.

 

Laters gators.

No comments: