translate

Friday 13 March 2015

FRIDAY DIARY


Good evening. Today our friends Trix and Hanz came. It was a great day. Hub had the day off work and we went for lunch. We went to our Italian restaurant and spent a good two hours talking laughing and just enjoying each other’s company. 

 

Came home and chilled for a while. It was a lovely day sadly now they are on their way home.

 

Hanz drove it takes her an hour each way.

 

Trix is my little school friend. We have been friends since I was six. She of course is donkey’s years older than me. Hahheheheh. Joking, a year my senior.

 

Hanz is Trixes daughter of 21. To think of my friend having a child that age an older as her Son is in his mid twenties, is scary. I’m getting old.

 

I love to see the girls and the Like man as I call him; Trix Husband had to work today so we didn’t see him. Shame as he is a right laugh. It’s rare isn’t it when friends just feel right together? When that happens, when there is a connection, it just flows.

 

Teen been to college now playing tennis and later going out. So a great night for him again. Really happy. I would imagine he will be going to her house tomorrow. Or Sunday, as its Mothering Sunday here, so remember last year? Hmm. Not bothered this year got over that.

 

LC was as brilliant as ever guiding Hub to the restaurant today, but we left Waggatail at home and sadly Wagga took it out on LC and for the first time, she fought with LC and LC the big German shepherd that she is, ended up screaming in some kind of pain. They went to the garden and Wags took it out over a scrap with Long Chops.  Little Wags is half the size of LC who is such a softy.

 

 But LC cried so much. Oh when you can’t see, you don’t know what damage has been done. It was the same when my Son was a baby. Remember I told you about when he was a few months old and he began to scream? He had been stung by a bee. But obviously he couldn’t tell me what was wrong.

 

Hub lost 3lbs this week. He is doing so well. He is on the treadmill as I write. He spends an hour each day and has really cut down on food and doesn’t eat anything fattening. Unless you count today’s lunch, but I bet he will eat like a sparrow all weekend to make up for it.

 

So tomorrow will be the first day we have had just the three of us for a couple of months. Teen working six hours, but then home, if not out with the other, he will be out with his friends. I’m glad he is going out with friends now it’s how it should be.

 

His tutor at college has told him he wants to put him forward for student of the year. Wow, even just to be nominated would be amazing.

 

I wrote to the college an email a few days ago. Still waiting for an answer about Teens maths certificate.  He passed in January and still hasn’t received anything.

 

He got called into the boss’s office last week. She asked him what she was going to do about his Maths, he hasn’t been attending. Well, and then she asked about his English, telling him off for not going to those classes either.

 

Hmm. Stupid woman. A, he passed maths, so no need to go back. B, He has never taken English there as he passed at school. They don’t know their left arm from their right.

 

OK, have a great weekend. Talk soon take care cos I care.

 

 

 

No comments: