translate

Thursday 12 March 2015

LIFE DOES GO ON AFTER GOODBYE


Do you ever get moments of excitement? Oh I do and I don’t know why? Then I get punched in the pit of my stomach when I come back to reality. What’s all that about? Any idea? I know I just got a feeling of pure excitement there when I thought of the summer. I saw sunshine yellow and pink smiling faces. But like a light going on, it quickly went out. The sun was the dream I have and the reality was just that, real. But what is real? My dream for someone I pray ten times a day for it to come true. But sadly no one listens. Or if they do they don’t give me messages to relax, to tell me it’s going to be OK. Or do they? Is that the sunshine?

 

So as my coffee percolator buzzes to turn off, after kindly offering us cups of coffee today, my house is silent. I have two tired dogs and a Hub in the gym, but on the bike so it’s quiet. My thoughts turn to spirituality. How much I could write on this subject, how it fascinates me. But to do this, I for sure would be considered crazy, well more so than I already am.

 

I sometimes think I live in a parallel universe. Plato reflected deeply parallel realities, resulting in platisum in the upper reality is perfect while the lower earthly reality is an imperfect shadow of the heavenly.

 

Hindu mythology in text such as the Puranas, which express an infinite number of universes, each with its own Gods.

 

So one God per Universe? Well, what if they don’t agree? I like the idea of one God, but some would say which God? I believe if there were one God and it would show itself, we would be so much happier, as no more so called religious wars. I am sure we would still fight sadly, as I also believe that this world we live on is a test for where we will go next.

 

Your eyes are not portals to the world. Some believe that everything you see and experience right now even your body is a whirl of information occurring in your mind. According to biocentrism, space and time aren’t the hard cold object we think.

 

I believe there am many of me. Though where? Not sure, will I ever meet with them? I don’t know. You know when you meet someone for the first time and you feel as though you have met before? I believe we have. It’s not just a feeling. How many Fifi’s like me in this world? Oh goodness. What a thought. My Husband always says he wishes he could get inside of my head. I tell him he would hate it. I do, so why would anyone else like to be here, now if I were to meet with my double, we would know what we are all about. For the first time in my life, someone would get me.

 

 My mind is like jigsaw puzzles not just a couple but a huge toy box full of pieces all that have come out of their original boxes and are all mixed up together trying to fight their way out from the box and form a picture. Haha.

 

So what I’m trying to say, badly I’m afraid, is I believe there are other worlds that perhaps copy ours. As though looking through a mirror. You know that feeling you get when you shiver as someone seems to be in the room with you and you know there is no one there? Remember our Grandparents used to shiver and say “Oh, someone’s just walked over my grave!” Have you ever tried to Annalise that saying? Gosh, for another day. But that is a saying that has been around for so long, perhaps forever. What is forever? What is death? Do we really die? If we do, is it not because we are told that is what happens? I think our bodies die, but our soul moves onto the next world. I also view life like a game. We are being played. If we are an accident, well, just because this world is the right environment, why are we not continuing to evolve? I mean, we are far from perfect? In fact, I have yet to meet the perfect person. If you think about the past few thousands of years, we haven’t changed. Why? Who turned us off? If we are an accident, why do we need chairs, beds, and entertaining? Oh I could go on and there are some sceptics out there with closed minds who think this theory is just rubbish, but as I always say, no one knows the truth.

 

Life is an adventure, which transcends our ordinary linear way of thinking. Life is like a perennial flower that returns to bloom in the multiverse.

   

So quantum physics? There is a Professor who believes he can prove we never die. Not as we know it. I have been reading his press interviews this week online and I would like to share this quote from him.

'We think life is just the activity of carbon and an admixture of molecules – we live a while and then rot into the ground,' said the scientist on his website.

 

But why put us through grieving pain of the loss of a loved one? Is it because they die for want of a better word, but we may never see them again, why? Because there are so many worlds like ours we just don’t know where they are. Why can’t we find them? Funny isn’t it how we search the higher skies for life on mars an yet we don’t dig below the ocean bed? Imagine this world as we know it is a ball, what is outside of the ball? Space? Really? I go back to my previous blogs and ask you why we are spending so much money on space if there is nothing there? For our future? When this planet dies? Hmm. Right. Really?

 

As I also have written about before. I knew of a cosmonaut in Russia who said if he were to tell of what he has seen, his life would be in danger.

 

Oh gosh, I must end this blog now as truly I am in fear I may lose some Bloggets as my head has gone to one of those funny places again I need to get back to normality.

 

Just some food for thought for today. Do you think we do just go on and on? Like recycling? I really do. Next time you meet with someone you are sure you have met before, ask yourself why? Why do you feel that and how? How don’t you get that feeling when you meet everyone for the first time?

 

I totally believe that my Husband and I were in another world or time on this planet way back. Why? Wow, that is a huge blog on its own. For another day.

 

If you are grieving now, for the loss of a loved one. My theory, they live on. We may meet with them again. We may forget who they are when we do? But we do get a second third and more chance with them. As for my Husband and myself, I remember his soul.

 

No comments: