translate

Friday 1 July 2016

FRIDAY'S DIARY

 
Good day Bloggets, I hope I find you all at peace and with something exciting on the horizon? Even if it is something in the far future. As for me? The early bird woke me to have a date with a vampire. Yes, that blood sucking nurse required my red stuff again. They say I’m low in vitamin B, well, today was to prove they were correct, like the first time wasn’t enough? Oh I pray that it has corrected itself as I do not want injections. The kind informative nurse told me the ins and outs of it all. There is something in the stomach that stops saving your vitamin B. If I have this deficiency, then it’s the needles for me. For life… If it is the other, then pills, please let it be neither, but if one has to be, then the pills. More mouth watering pills, yum yum. I will learn of the outcome next week. I tell you, leading up to the big day, I have been popping pills periodically each day. My Son got me some from his health supplier on line, it’s a proper company, don’t worry, I have checked them out… Gosh, they are like blooming horse pills. I am the kind of person who chokes on a crumb. But seeing me taking one of these tablets is like watching a python swallowing a kangaroo!

 

Talking of snakes, did you know that snakes do not eat frequently, but they do not go hungry. When snakes need to eat, they rarely hesitate and usually ambush the first thing they find, regardless how inconvenient or difficult it may be to swallow. Because of their voracious appetites and lack of reasoning skills, they have been known to consume some shocking meals and once they start to eat, they don’t stop, despite complications which may occur. .  

 

Well I can tell you, when I’m popping the pills, I will stop. In fact, I struggle taking tablets for headaches, I hate taking anything that isn’t natural, as a vegetarian, I don’t like eating Quorn, though I do but only bout twice a week. Give me a homemade casserole any time.

 

Wagga was great today again, she really is coming along, may have taken her a little longer than the normal year that it takes a guide dog to settle in… OK, so it’s been four years, smile, but she is a special wagging one… She has lost a bit of weight of late, must keep an eye on that. May be because of the walks or running that she is getting. Only once a week she gets free to run, but boy, does she run? My lady June takes her for an hour and she has to get her to lay down for a few seconds as she pants like a steam train and with her being black, the sun gets to black dogs more than gold like the Little Fella who apparently never stops running. He is a happy soul. Such a character.

 

Remember the little guy I was telling you about yesterday who was coming today? He is here right now… More later… hehehee. Bless him, he is a goodin. And as soon as he leaves, I’m off for coffee with my friend, so work will have to wait today.

 

I was laying in bed through the night waiting for boy wonder to come home. He was at a friend’s house. It was about 2 a.m.  and was bored stiff so what did I do? Grocery shopping, only trouble was, when it came to checking out, I had forgotton my three number code so had to wake Hub. He wasn’t impressed. Well, just as he fell a sleep again, I got annoyed with Tesco as it wouldn’t let me put in my code with the software we use to make our computer  talk. It was jumping all over the place. And it kept coming off line. So again, Hub was woken up… Oh he was most annoyed. In the end I managed. No thanks to grumpy pumpy. Hahaha. Bless him, he has very little sleep, mind you more than me.

 

At last my beautiful paintings are up on the wall. How long? But better late than never. My little man said they look really lovely, he said they were beautiful. When he leaves, I must see how he has put them up. I did tell him I needed really good hooks he said he would screw them to the wall… Heck, our walls are like paper. Smile, will do a Fifi check in a mo jo.

 

So the guy is my newish electrician. He’s great, not as good and lovely as my last man, who came for years but still OK. No, better than OK, he said he would do DIY jobs for me and for that I’m so grateful but to get jobs done, I have to get electric jobs done too. So if I get a picture, I have to wait forever, mind you, my Son has been a dream this week, I was so proud of him. Oh but it’s a funny story. Are you sitting comfortably?

 

Weeks and weeks ago. My towel rail came down in the bathroom. The screws broke. How? Not sure… Anyway I was so sad by it. It wasn’t very old and now what? As I said it’s not like I can just call someone to do this. Teen said he could fix it if we had the right screw driver. I asked him to buy one and he said he would… Two or three days went by. I text him at work. Asking if he could get me a screw that would be suitable for the rail? He came home without it. Two days later, before he went to work I asked again. He forgot. I text him the next day as he was out and would pass the shop. I wrote screw for rail please? He forgot. Two weeks later I was asking him at the dinner table if he could please get me the right screws. Only then he said he looked and he wasn’t sure what to buy. So he said that he would buy what he thought the next day. So next day, I text him  two words. Towel rail….

 

Now. Guess what he proudly did? Brought a pigging new full towel rail. Hahahah. Heck. How much?

 

Well bless him, he fixed it and I have not dared look yet but Hub said he did a good job. Our washing machine broke if you read my earlier blog, you will know that he fixed that too.

With a knife and fork. . But three loads of washing later, it’s still working.

Today he brought me a light for outside. We just fitted one two years ago, no, what am I talking about, more like a year ago. It has never worked proply because of the bulb according to my new electrician. He said only L E D  bulbs work for outside. Long term anyway. So he is putting that up now, only thing is, it’s not one that comes on if someone is approaching. I didn’t know this. I presumed teen would know that is what I was after the same as the last one. Not his fault. But it’s a shame and again, the guy was here and I say was, as he has just left. So I’m not going to call him out again for a small job that took him ten minutes to do.

 

OK, off for coffee now, will check paintings later, kept my friend waiting all morning, what with going to the vampires and then my little electrician, he is tiny bless him but so nice, he had really bad tooth ache. I told him to buy some clove oil. He is off there now. He won’t go to the dentist. I don’t blame him…

 

I will be back later with love.

No comments: