translate

Monday 25 July 2016

DIARY OF MONDAY NEWS


Good day dearest Bloggets. I’m sitting out in our garden, it’s really odd getting up on a Monday morning not having loads of work to do other than house work. I have only one poem to write this week so far so my house work can get done… Some point… Seriously, I have cleaned the floors kitchen and put a load of washing in as well as wash the shower room. Brushed the Wagging one and next is making lunch for Teen. He is working later but right now at a funeral. It’s his friends Mums funeral. Gosh I think Teen was anxious. Bless him. He is the only one out of all the lads who is going to the actual funeral but at the wake afterwards, a few more turning up. He looked very smart as he left the house. I am so proud of him. He is so grown up and caring towards his pal and has been so good with him the whole time the poor lads Mum was ill. Me personally, I have broken my heart. Feeling so tearful today missing my Mum. It’s a bloody cruel world to remove parents from such young people. It doesn’t make it much better when the people getting left are older but when a young person like Teens friend has to be without his Mum? I just have tears for him too and the poor Dad, I have never met the Dad, an yet I ache for him.

 

Had a lovely long chat with someone close today on the phone. Just needed to have some kind of contact. A family member we don’t see much may be once a year, but good to know he is OK and reassured each other that we still are alive and share a lot of life…

 

Today in our garden is windy and cooler, I like it. It is threatening to rain, but so far so good.

 

Hub has a busy day at work today and as I said, teen going in later, he is totally dreading it. He is contemplating on applying for another job the hours he is working now is not enough. He is going out on Thursday for the day and when he returns, he won’t have a single penny to last for 25 days, so he knows he has to look for employment.

 

Hub and I are sorting out our phones and I am about to move with the times and acquire an IPhone. God help me. So those family and close friends who have my mobile number, if you suddenly get a mad message from a mad person, it’s me with my new number, whereas normally you would get a mad message from a mad me with my old number. Smile.

 

Well my boy has been home four and a half days and his suitcase is still full of his holiday clothes… He said tomorrow he will do something about it.

 

I went into the gym today and did some time on the treadmill. I really do feel better for it mentally. Now let the scales tell me if it is helping my weight? I have lost 2 lbs. so if I lose another two this week, that will do me fine, at least it’s going in the right direction. Hub is back into his fitness regime again. Coming up to our holiday again, so like last year, he is wanting to get fit, whereas me? I just want to be able to fit into the seat. Haha.

Actually. I’m not joking.

 

I had to call our vet’s today we received a disturbing letter to remind us to take our poorLC AKA Suki to the vet for her vaccination this week. Bless our girl, she has been dead almost a year. It did upset Hub but not their fault. We didn’t inform them. I have now though and Waggatail is going for her injections on Wednesday.

 

Still waiting for all of the paper work to name a puppy after Suki… It’s taking forever. Hopefully within the next month and I will give a full report on how much money you all have helped to raise to name our pup. Gosh still miss that beauty.

 

So our news?

Scotland’s Sturgeon is still rattling on about wanting independence from the UK, OK go stop making such a big deal about it. To be honest, I wanted so bad Scotland to stay with us, now? I don’t care, I am fed up to the back teeth about her going on about it, seriously, like we care? So we pay for our prescriptions, Scotland get them free thanks to us, and I could go on. Sturgeon, so stupid she can’t see that Europe don’t want her hanging on. They have said so. She can’t take a hint. I think she is so arrogant to be honest, go. Then see how clever you can cope. If Scottish people have any sense, they will vote her out. She is a dictator. Hopefully our Scottish family will come to live in England, Ireland and Wales. You are welcome.  As far as I’m concerned, she isn’t.

 

Here in Surrey, a man is being hunted by Police after a man has been shot dead as the people were all at a, wait for it?

A swinger’s party…

Oh I could say so much on this… But won’t. Rather than saying, again, a gun has been involved…

 

New studies say that tattooing can cause cancer.

Breakthrough in stem cell treatment for those 40 million world-wide who are suffering from heart disease.

And a man in the UK received a double hand transplant last week. He lost both hands in an accident at work and now has the use of both hands again thanks to the first such operation here. And finally some news on treatment for some of us who are blind. Here is the link.

 


 

 Until later with love. Peace and harmony

No comments: