translate

Saturday 30 July 2016

SATURDAYS DIARY


Good evening Dearest Bloggets, whilst we have folk music in the background from Sardinia and have just had some flamenco music before then. It’s a music festival we recorded on the radio. If our parents were here now and knew we could record from the radio on our televisions, how confused would they be? Very I should say, I, am…

 

I must say, loved the flamenco but the folk? Em.. I actually respect anyone that can sing like this, but I really don’t like it, it’s scary music. Gives me a chill.

 

It’s been a lovely day. Warm and a soft breeze blew, we sat in our garden and I played with my new IPhone. I must say I love it, it’s small unlike the 6 and so on… This is a IPhone SE so it’s a good size and half the price of the bigger phones. Why do I need a big screen?  It has loads of things in one like my beloved IPod. Which let me tell you, died last night. The belly button as I call it, you know the main round button on the bottom of the screen, well it’s pushed in and won’t come out. Oh it’s sad, I love it, and how odd it breaks just as I get my IPhone? It’s like it’s protesting. So my IPhone I love, as long as I don’t want to phone anyone… Or add contacts. I have asked some people to text me their name and added my number to their text and have done this from my good old phone, but it has totally confused some people. They are texting my old number smile, I told them to text the number on the message… So I have one hundred and forty contacts on my old phone.

 may be here a while.

 

It’s eleven in the evening, and is actually cold now. Teen is out and about gone on a walk along a river edge. He got up today at 6 in the morning for work and is up early tomorrow again so hopefully he won’t be home late tonight. Honestly, Hub and I were up from half five this morning. We couldn’t sleep. Not sure why?

 

Oh we have Indian music on now. This is interesting.. Hub has been practicing for our church next week. He is playing piano as our friend Flexie is on holiday and she is the lady with the keys, smile, Flexie is the resident musician.

 

Our dogs are out for their walk tomorrow at mid day, so we will have two very excited four legged fur balls.

 

I am not much further in applying for the job than what I was a week ago. I looked at the specifications and it wants my three last employers? Well, what if I hav none? That will be a no goa because every employer sadly always stresses experience. I have loads, just not in the work environment. So sadly, I really don’t know what to do. I so don’t. oh it is so frustrating.

 

OK will go for now, but will be back with something interesting to tell you. So for now, have a  peaceful weekend what’s left of it. X

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: