translate

Wednesday 27 July 2016

DIARY OF TIME TRUCKS AND SMILES


Good afternoon Bloggets, I have just looked at the time, gosh, where did it go? It’s a beautiful sunny day today in the UK but I have not allowed myself time in my garden. Not yet, by the time I have time, I guess the sun will be on its way to another far away land.

(The word TIME was rather over used in that last paragraph, sorry)

 

This morning Teen drove me and Waggatail to the vet. We were seen by a lady I think she was Polish. She was lovely with Waggs and I did remember to tell her not to give Waggs the vaccination for Kennel cough. Our dogs don’t need this. They are not going to be with a load of dogs in a kennel environment and to be honest, I really hate giving dogs and people things that will mean they actually get a dose of badness. So she had her necessary injection and she got a check up. Gosh, poor baby already has stiff joints. She is so slim so it’s not her weight, just hereditary. Guide Dogs UK breed their own dogs too so they can do their best to eliminate early  signs of disease. She is only five. I hoped to get her till she was at least seven before I had to do something.

 

The vet said they don’t like to give pain killers just yet, but start off on a joint supplement. To put fluid in between their bones. I might start to buy oily fish for her. I gave that to my pet dog so many years ago and she died at almost eighteen and she never had any bother with joints and I gave her once a week, a can of oily fish.

 

Anyway, she was a brave girl, got weighed and she is 27K, this is perfect for her height. She is so cute when she goes on the scales, she sits as that is how Guide Dogs train them. She is now looking slightly spaced out. Teen said before she was sitting in the middle of the garden just staring at the wall. Then before that, she was sitting in the sitting room staring at the empty sofa.

What has the vet done to my baby? Smile… she did tell me that Wagga would be slightly sleepy today, I must remember to tell the Little Fella when he comes home from work as normally they go in the garden and charge around like lunatics. It’s funny because we have a lounger out there and now they use it to jump over for chase. I think it’s mainly LF cutting Waggs off, but it’s like an obstacle course. Around the basket chair, table and chairs and jumping over the bed.  Our garden is so small, bless them, they have to do this…

 

I was talking to Hub about our shopping order last night and I happened to say the word milk.

That did it. LF was right in the kitchen and ran to his dish, licking his lips. Little monkey won’t drink water. I put it on his dinner so he has to take some, but if he has been for a long free run on a boiling hot day, he comes home and won’t drink. So I don’t want him to get kidney failure, so Hub and I said we would try to put a tiny drop of milk in his water…

 

Oh my. He loves it, it’s obvious that he has had milk in his past. He comes in from work now and heads to the fridge. He gets wrong for going in the kitchen and he knows this, and he is such a good dog the most obedient dog I have ever seen. But he breaks all rules for his milk. I have written before too, about he was very ill as a pup and I am sure he was bottle fed, as if you are just relaxing, with your hands by your side, he will come along and seriously, suck on your finger! It is the oddest sensation.

 

Oh my there is some kind of vehicle pulled outside of my window. What a noise? Oh heck, now what is it doing? Our neighbour shouted over to the guy, saying his name. So he is known to the street. But it’s like a comedy scene his van. If I could see, I would be able to look, but I rely on sounds. And boy. This sound? I think it needs a service. It’s very unwell.

 

Dinner tonight? I have veg to cook. Been putting it off for a few days. But it needs using now. Broccoli. I hate the stuff but it’s good for us. Well, this year. Next year it may have all been a myth. Smile.

 

Chicken dumplings and new potatoes with chicken Kiev for the family, me, I have a bean chili with rice. And now for the dusting. Then it will be dinner time and then I’m free for the night, just normal stuff to do after that.

 

Oh, back to the mystery vehicle.

OK, this is a crane. Yep, it’s making that mechanic sound like it’s being lifted heck, is it my neighbour’s car? Oh, now it’s beeping to say it’s going backwards. I think he has crashed? There was a heck of a thud. Oops.

 

Our friend called me before, and I hadn’t got to the phone in time so I called him back. He said he was enjoying my voice message. Haha. He said I sound like a very naughty girl. A very naughty girl…. Oh my. I have changed that voice message so many times because my brother in law and another male friend used to say the same. Now last time I did the message, I tried to be as normal as possible, but obviously it didn’t work. So perhaps that is my mark on the job front? A telephone chat line… haha. Oh no, I can’t think of anything worse.

Well

Depends on how much they will pay me!!!

 

Whilst some people in the world are still going crazy to prove that evil still is among some of them, I shall love you and leave you but not for long, oh, and remind me to tell you about a really worrying thing that my Son saw last night whilst driving?

No comments: