translate

Wednesday 6 July 2016

DIARY OF RAMBLING ROSE


It’s late in the evening, Teen just left the building to see his friend and Hub is packing to go away tomorrow. It will be our Little Fella’s first time in a hotel. Let’s hope he doesn’t eat the carpet? I have told Hub when he goes to the bathroom for a shower he will have to take LF with him. It will be interesting to see how he does, gosh our wonderful Long Chops owned every hotel she visited with her Daddy. Hub used to work internationally and all over the UK. LC was simply amazing, who knows, perhaps LF will be the same? LC used to travel so much though, Hub would be abroad for a couple of weeks then all over the UK for another couple of weeks. Most times when Hub was abroad LC used to stay with me, but only when it was countries you would not feel right about taking your dog to.

 

You could say to LC find the restaurant and she would, even if she had never been to it before, I was shocked and amazed by the way she was. Gosh I miss her so much. Hub is waiting to see if a little LC German Shephard is going to be born and if so, he will have his named pup that you all kindly helped to raise money for. It will be an emotional time. There will never be another Long Chops AKA Suki, but her name will live on and her memory will never be away from our hearts.

 

I think my big bro and sister in law are on holiday now in Portugal, as there are two viewers from there today and he said he was going there. And we have a viewer from Hungary. We have had Bloggets from there before but not for a while, as for Portugal, yes, that country has been on my stats page for some time, but again, not for a few weeks.

 

Oh dinner was delicious tonight, the family had roast chicken and we all had carrots and cauliflower cheese with gorgeous roasted potatoes, but rather than chunk them I sliced them in a rugged way, so not thin. And sprinkled lots of different herbs on them, now don’t ask which herbs, as they were just ones from jars and I have about seven different jars in my cupboard. Some I can tell what they are but not most. Smile, but I tell you, they were blooming stunning. I have found by accident as well, sesame oil. I ordered something like that, some kind of oil, I can’t remember now what it was, but they didn’t have it in stock so they sent pure sesame oil instead. I’m not

 Sure what you are meant to do with it, but it’s been on everything of late, answers please if you know? I have poured it on chicken and today potatoes. Gosh it was really nice. I put black pepper and a little salt too.  I gave Hub lemon drizzle cake for dessert and he ate a bounty too. I offered Teen the same, he said no thank you. Gosh he is good. Mind you, I didn’t have the chocolate either. We won’t talk about the cake. Though it was minuscule.

 

Very sad news today about Teens friend. His Mum died this morning. My heart is broken for him his sister and his Dad, Teen is really sad for his pal and is going to spend time with him tomorrow.  The lad is far too young to lose his Mum. He is 19.  And he is the nicest kid such a warm heart. Really makes me so sick why can’t this kind of thing happen to people who are destructive don’t care about anyone in the world and hurt others. This lad is kind caring and so sweet.  See how he is, but may take him on holiday with us if he needs some time to get away from it all. Having said that, must think about his Dad and his Dad will be going through hell right now. Gosh, why do we need this kind of thing in our lives? The lady was in her early forties.

 

It’s not right that people are still dying of cancer, not right at all. Every time I hear about people going to space, or armies fighting, I scream. When people, babies and young people are dying on earth, to spend unnecessary money elsewhere is in my opinion a bloody disgrace.

 

I can go to bed satisfied that I spent a little time on the treadmill today. No way enough, but a little is better than nothing at all? Hub just won’t do it. Shame really, last year he was crazy and spent at least 45 minutes each week day and at weekends more. He lost loads of weight, about 20lbs. He has put all that back on and more. He is spending time with me next week when boy wonder is away. Let’s hope he can be encouraged to come with me and may be together we can do more.

 

Teen leaves first thing on the morning of Monday. Ten long days he will be away. This is the longest time he has been away from home. The house will be so quiet. I will miss him like mad. Night times are going to be the worst, though especially of late, he has not been in when I have gone to bed, he had been, and you can smell his lovely aftershave, or should I say his blooming Dads as he pinches Hubs. Well, Hub doesn’t wear it, so better than waste, smile. I normally go to bed hoping he will be OK driving and wondering when he will be in?  But I won’t be able to do that and to think of Teen in Greece? Heck. I pray he will be OK and return home when he should. Gosh I can’t wait for that. Mind you, he will be home for just a couple of weeks then he is off again, but just local with a couple of pals who are going to University in September, so it’s kind of a goodbye holiday, then back home for a few days and we are off. Oh really need our break. It’s been a year since we last were away, and I can’t wait. I think we have found a baby sitter for the Little Fella. Same person who looked after our LC last year. Only thing is, this person walks the legs off the dogs, and it will be or should be hot so hope he will be OK, but the guy is a nice guy. I just really wish both dogs could stay together. Our little Waggs is going to her Auntie’s same as last year. She will be fine I trust Wagga’s baby sitter and the lady is so lovely.

 

OK, rambling rose, so much rambling not sure I am going to post this. But I guess if you are reading this, I have. Smile. Words before I go.

 Grief is love in its Autumn Colours

No comments: