translate

Monday 11 July 2016

DIARY OF TEEN ON TOUR


Good afternoon Bloggets. Following yesterday’s blog on Teen on tour, smile, well he left the house at half past the pumpkin hour. To get money for his mini bus journey to the airport, you know as I say last minute Charlie. Now yesterday he wasn’t in the mood for eating healthily, so he woke up, had a bacon sandwich and cereal, went to work for two hours, came home, had a bag of crisps, and a chicken sandwich with an apple and went back to work and two hours later, returned and ate rice and chicken with vegetables. Went to work for four hours and returned for dinner, where he had two salmon steaks with pasta. One hour later, two more dishes of pasta and two and a quarter hours later, a cheese toasty, another apple and a chocolate bar. Forty minutes later, a pasty and then he left the house to go on his holiday with a giant sausage roll. Twenty past four this morning. Text from teen.

“Mum, please can you put ten pounds in my bank, I’m starving?”

So there I am on the blooming phone to the bank doing that and smiling telling Hub. How on earth is he going to survive the flight? It would be six hours without food.

 

Well, after checking the news this morning to make sure nothing awful had happened, I just waited to hear from him to see if he arrived.

 

Half twelve today I received my first text, thank goodness he kept his side of the deal and let me know he arrived. I did chuckle as the text read.

“Hi Mum, arrived at the hotel, having something to eat, then going on a boat trip to an island.” Thank goodness he is fully inclusive. It’s now after five in the afternoon. Shortly his fun begins night clubbing. God help…

  

I have just finished my work for the day. Loads today to try to get things moving so I can spend time with Hub who has kindly took time off work. I had half an hour break and went into the gym.

 

It’s raining on and off today. Windy and warm. Really weird weather. Teen has 30dg. So almost at the end of day one, nine more to go. Planning on seeing our friend in a couple of days, looking forward to that but nothing is concrete yet. Talking of concrete, I was looking yesterday at a concrete coffee table on line, sounds interesting?

 

We are thinking about buying a HIVE light probably the bulb. You control it from your phone, like the heating we have. A great idea as long as you have internet connection.

 

Will dash for now, but hopefully will learn later if not tomorrow all about Teens hotel and food. Smile. Take care coz I care.

No comments: