translate

Monday 11 July 2016

QUESTION FOR TONIGHT?


Good evening dear Bloggets. I sometimes think that I live in a crazy world. My Son is in Greece and my Husband has just gone in our gym.

It’s after eleven in the evening…. So is that the equivalent of a jog in the darkness for a blind man? Hehehe.

 

Proud of myself today, I went in twice. First time with Hub, second on my own. There has been one day when I haven’t gone in this week.

 

Teen text me to tell me he was going out for the night.  I didn’t hear those words. I’m putting them at the back of my mind.

 

Today he went on a two-hour boat trip to a private island. Now that sounds lovely. But, he said they drove the boat. Smile. So, was the island meant to be for tourists? Knowing my Son, no… And almost all of them would be very drunk by then, him not, but I bet it wasn’t just him who drove it. At least he let me know afterwards and not before.

 

So, subject for tonight? Life changing moments in our lives. I mean, a few weeks ago, did we ever think the UK would have a female prime minister this coming Wednesday? Gosh, we don’t mess about do we? I mean, this morning there was talk of voting someone in by September and now she has her boxes packed and her box marked cups and tea bags and number 10 it is.

 

Poor Dave… I do feel for him. My parents would be turning in their graves, if they had one, if they heard me saying that about a conservative party member. But I liked him. I think he has to be the fairest leader. He gave the people the choice to vote in or out of the EU. He could have let his party do that. No way Thatcher would have done that, no one had a say in her life, not even her Husband…

 

So tomorrow David Cameron goes to visit the Queen and gets his golden watch for service, smile, and Teresa May follows him to tell our queen she will keep his seat warm, not even letting it get chance to cool down.

 

So what happened in your life that you never thought would happen?

Mine? So much in fact my whole life has been full of changes it would take forever to tell you even just some of them. I guess in brief, eight years ago, I was a housewife, having to make sure meals were on the table on time and making sure that my house was clean or else. I had a handful of friends and went out about three times a year and that was really just a new thing. I lived in fear. Had no confidents and I’m keeping this under the shelf, as could write a lot more about my life back then. My heart had frosted over and only my Son warmed it. I cared for my ex Husband loved him I guess, but same time, hated the way he was with me and the way he treat me and my Son. Christmas I told him I was leaving him. After locking myself in the bathroom and seeing my Son trying at the age of ten to protect me. Enough was enough and time to be stronger than I had ever been in my life. Well, since the last time.

 

Within a year, I was madly in love, engaged to my now Husband and getting ready to move area as well as striving out into the big bad world on my own. Something I never thought I could do.

 

So many doors opened for me and some closed in my face but most were kept open and I was welcomed. For so long I had kept myself to myself. No one knew the real me and my real life. The long lonely days and nights without support conversation or love.

 

Until that magical day when my life once again changed. I will never forget the feelings I had would I stay in agony but care for my then Husband? After all I was truly loyal to him for 23 years and looked after him though on the outside world, others ignorance presumed he was the carer.

 

Would I do for me for once in my entire life. I mean my entire life. Doing for me would also give my son a chance in life. So I ran and kept running until I found my true love my forever love. Again something I never thought I would do. I had chances of love in my marriage but no way I would be disloyal to my ex. Until that day. That magical day. I say magic as where did the strength come from? Who lifted me out of that pit and brushed me down? Who fed me words of wisdom and gave me the knowledge to read into my have to be future?

 

No comments: