translate

Thursday 14 July 2016

DIARY OF 2 30.


  I guess I should go to bed now, it’s half past two in the morning. I feel like rubbish. My skin around my eyes is tight, and my lids are closing. Such an exciting day. Leaves me tired an yet not wanting to put down my lap top. As one of our dogs has his cold wet nose pushed against my ankle, the other is laying across my other foot, and along with Waggatail, my foot has gone to sleep.

 

Planning our weekend with our friend, then Monday seeing Artie and Tuesday, I’m out for lunch and I can’t wait. Since I have seen this person it has been too long, so a business meeting and most enjoyable company.

 

Today I tried to design a book cover on a website but without sight it’s just impossible. Writing a book without sighted intervention is really impossible. But it’s going to happen. One day… I have written a few poems today or should I say yesterday on my blog page, and another two poems for a wedding and christening. So lots of writing that I love.

 

Loads of stuff got put into our loft today and a lot of laughs doing that. Love of my life should have been a fire man the way in which he climes those ladders.

 

A very sad ending to another part of my life today, a letter to some lovely people where I had to tell them I was unable to do what they needed and that was heart breaking, as I felt as if I had really let them down and it is a chapter in my life where it’s ended and sadly I had no choice, it was made for me. But it is a part of my life I will never forget. I only wished it could have been different. Sometimes we are not allowed to be ourselves and have to force the hand of another persona. That isn’t me. I am me and like it or lump it. I work hard and give 100% and I do it with pride but when that pride gets shattered, what is left?

 

Last text from my Son said he was walking back to his hotel on his own… He was bored as they were all drinking and he had enough. I was not impressed that he was on his own at two in the morning. But he told me he was not a child, neither was my friends Son who got beat up last year in the same place. But we can’t tell our kids anything and taking something positive out of it, I’m proud that he didn’t follow the sheep and do what they were all doing.

 

I also learned that he isn’t home until Thursday. So another seven long nights before he is back home. Gosh, it’s dragging. But he is having a lovely time. The sad thing is the food, he has had English food every day, really, why? That is all they serve. So you go abroad to eat fish and chips?

 

After such fun on his holiday, I only hope that he will enjoy his holiday with us later on in the year, I’m contemplating on asking him if he wants to take his friend. It will at least be company for him.  Having said that, Teen likes peace too. And after such a summer, he may need this time to chill and recharge his batteries.

 

I know I so badly need a break. Just to get away, I am worried though about where our poor LF is going. As for Waggs, I know she will be fine with my lovely friend.

 

I still haven’t got a new bird. I’m going to wait until I am back from my holiday. I miss my Irish Canary so much.

 

Well I have to be up in six hours so I best get some shut eye. But before I go something to think about.

When it comes to making a big change in your life, you have to want it more than you fear it.

And finally, when you are in the gutter, make sure you are looking at the stars

No comments: