translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

DIARY WITH A WARNING BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good afternoon Bloggets, well, only three hours before my Son returns home. Oh I’m so excited, though he will have food then is out to see a special friend who I’m sure has missed him, but not as much as what I have that is for sure.

 

For his best friend, it’s sad as he has his Mums funeral to attend. Teen will be going to support him. I ache for him, his little sister and Dad. I just can’t get why young people have to die this day and age of cancer? There should be a cure by now and if we took all of the pervert’s paedophiles and multi murderers and experimented on them rather than innocent animals, I’m sure we would have a cure. But like with my eye disease, first the mice, then the rabbits then poor monkeys and dogs and after years and years, we get to trials with humans.

 

Well, today has been a great day. Been in contact with very special people. Just via mail, but such wonderful words were spoken.

 

Mind you, early this morning I was not impressed and this I hope you read and pass on the message please?

I was cleaning out one of my kitchen cupboards and I came across an herb pot, only it wasn’t an herb pot. It was something I was sure I got rid of ages ago. Obviously when I have cleaned the cupboard out before, I had thought the same as today, until the worst thing could have happened.

 

As I clumsily took the pot by the lid, it came off and flew across the room and the ingredients came out everywhere. Now this is so important, I thought I threw out such things. What was it? Not a spice after all, something so dangerous if you have pet’s and children. Something that I know can kill.

 

(Cocktail sticks)

Oh my days, they went from A, to B of my kitchen floor. Last year a couple of dogs had to be put to forever sleep because they swallowed one of these, only one and it cut their insides punctured so badly there was no repair that would have worked. If you have these in your cupboards/drinks cabinets, please bin them? Even if you have a child, oh my it’s not worth thinking about.

 

I have cleaned my kitchen floor it’s so clean that even Blind Fifi can see her face in it. Smile. Joking, but I have vacuumed twice and got on my hands and knees to clean the floor just to make sure but they went all over and on my work tops too under the microwave toaster and so on, gosh, nightmare.

 

Don’t think if you keep them high they will be safe? If you have them, you will use them. If you use them, they will at some point be laying around, even if it is a party on someone’s plate?

 

Well it’s another sunny day, boiling hot and I’m cooking hot food. Gosh Hub and I have really eaten nothing since teen has been away, I think I have cooked twice. We have lived on snacks. It’s been great, my kind of food. I have been on the treadmill every night too, even just for a very short while as it’s too hot.

 

OK will go for now, keep safe and smile and the whole world will smile with you. Xxxx

No comments: