translate

Thursday 30 June 2016

DIARY OF SWEET ROSES


It’s one of those days, you know the kind? It’s about twenty to seven in the evening, and I have just sat down to talk with you, with a very very weak cup of coffee. I never go to the coffee machine as like the jar rubbish as my family call it. But today, because I’m so shattered, I decided to be lazy and use the machine and yes, it was on empty. So whilst my room would normally be filled with the fragrance of coffee and the smooth taste would flow as caffeine sent alert signals to my brain to tell me to wake up as well as relax, instead I’m like, whatever, as long as it’s wet. Smile.

 

So, again, must write this so fast, as teen due in in half an hour and he has already told me three times he’s starving. After yesterday’s amusing blog to you all…. Today I fixed him a sandwich for his lunch. So before work he ate it and ran to work I did think, he will never survive four hours without eating? I was right, oh my word the texts? Does this mean he is still growing?

 

I have been doing my volunteering work today and have written another load of press releases to go out. I got two notifications that I was going to get two stories published. This is good. That makes about five in two weeks. I wrote about eight. Tomorrow another two interviews case studies then write for more press releases. In between another blood test in the morning and then a visit from a tiny man… With tools…. Some would say he was electric and others cute. As long as he doesn’t electrocute me.

 

Listening to the football on the radio, not by choice but family want it on and there is a minute’s applause for those poor victims who suffered in Turkey with the . . . .. .. .. … …

I won’t swear.

 

Funny isn’t it, we used to give a minute’s silence but now clapping. Is this because people now days are not respectable enough to keep quiet? Also, no way that was a minute? Tonight Portugal will play Poland. My prediction as you know, I’m such an expert on the footy, smile, well, I think Portugal will win 2 1. The Polish keeper is wearing bright yellow boots, so the Portuguese players will be able to see him. Haha.

 

I was glad to know that England came home to shame we are so forgiving when it comes to football, well, not this time.

 

I managed to get an appointment for our solicitor to do our wills, so at least that will be out of the way. Hub and I will venture out to town and hopefully get that done.  

 

I need my holiday now. We are staying in a luxurious house someone we know in France and flying with Hubs points he accumulated from when he travelled abroad a lot with work so will be OK only trouble is, we are struggling to find a caring home for our Little Fella, who will be able to give him one hundred per cent attention as he will suffer without Hub, honestly, if I take him in the garden to groom him, he has a panic attack and runs to look for Hub as soon as the door is open to get back into the house. He is such a happy darling and loves to please. Hub says he thinks he knows who is free that week and may ask. I really wish we were taken him with us, but not sure he would cope for all those hours flying and in the airport. Though part of me thinks that he will be happier doing that than being left.

 

Today is raining and sunny at the same time, the roses in the garden smell amazing so sweet. Our apple tree is still alive..

 

 OK, dinner calls and I’m not cooking what I cooked for poor teen yesterday, do you know Bloggets, you have been reading and laughing at that blog, ninety views today on my cooking skills from yesterday…

Later with love.

No comments: