translate

Wednesday 22 June 2016

DIARY OF NEWS VIEWS AND WORDS FROM A BLOGGET


 Well, I’m back, thank God. I would like to thank someone or something other than my own intuition and knowledge and my amazing guide dog Waggatail. I really believe when I ask for guidance I receive it from a higher force. Oh my word, I’m so proud of Waggs. Today we left the house early, as always I was in fear of what the outcome could be. I had to be at a meeting and would she get me there in time? Well, I left early enough and told myself that we had to do this, there was no choice, no room for errors, well, we could have got a taxi, but I think I would be more anxious about doing that and I knew I could do this route. Question is, could Waggs? Answer, yes, and so perfectly, I swear our dogs are telepathic. My last guide dog my darling Black Beauty, she knew it was her last day of being my guide. It was a dreadfully sad day but my BB just knew it was going to be her last before she retired and she was fabulous, and my last dog, BB, bless her, she never walked me on a road, she never walked me into people but she did like to go on adventures that were not in my gift to avoid at that time in my life. No mistakes for Waggs today, wow, she was brilliant, we got to the venue and she lay there so well behaved but when I went into the small room I had to leave go of her at one point for a long time, I knew the door was closed but she didn’t. Smile. She lay down, not tied to a chair as the chairs were flimsy and I was afraid if she got up to walk and sniff, she would pull the chair down on top of her. No, no need to worry, she lay and never moved a muscle. Moreover, she didn’t make a sound. No grumbling or crying. Believe me, my Waggatail is very vocal. Who said they matched us well? Cheeky chops…

 

Even around the building she was brilliant. Gosh, wow. I’m stunned. I feel like I have a guide dog like Hub gets, smile, only mine doesn’t eat door mats… haha.

 

Now if I had used a bus it would have been a different story, no way she would be happy, she knew how important today was and she absolutely nailed it. I’m excited, it’s ridiculous.

 

Home now, it’s boiling out there, next door are digging, in fact sounds like they are laying a drive? Oh my… Bless them, the tools they use make me smile as they seem to use the same tool. For everything, knocking down a fence, building a fence, planting and now something on their drive. The tool sounds like a scraper you use to get wallpaper off with. It could be. May be they used that when decorating too?

 

I met some lovely people today and on my way back spoke to some friends and popped in at the shop to buy teen his supply of fish and chicken. So he will be home in a couple of hours from work and this means my kitchen will be open again, but dinner is sorted tonight and it’s an easy one, so will manage kitchen duties today without stress. Had enough of that today, mind you most of it was leading up to the actual day.

 

I feel like I need a cup of tea, and some comfort food, you know when you do something that you thought would be almost impossible and you achieve it? You don’t have a pat on the back, but you need it. Smile, well my pat on the back may just be a chocolate biscuit.

 

The washing is in and my ironing is calling. But it’s boiling out there so not sure ironing is a good idea. Our friend is coming to see us just for a day in a few weeks, shame it’s just for a day, and she can’t stay but such is life at the moment. Hectic for everyone it seems.  Gosh, Saturday, I want to take Hub out for a lovely meal for our anniversary, but not sure where to go, can’t go to where we normally go, as that wouldn’t be special. I managed to get him a gift but waiting for it to come. Gosh, I hope he will like it? When he opens it, I shall write and let you know what it is.

 

My Husband and I have been through so much since we got married. But we are still standing strong. He was and is the best decision of my life. As for my Son, I’m so proud of him. He has a good kind heart and cares, sometimes finds it difficult to put his thoughts across, but it’s little things that make him so special. I just need him back safe from his holiday then he is off to a music festival and then I can breathe for another year…

 

So, what have I been reading in the news today? Listening to Mozart lowers blood pressure apparently. It makes sense, better than Iron Maiden, right?

 Animal rights activists have interrupted a dog eating festival in China and saved a caged dog, thank goodness. Mind you, is it different to us eating pig’s cows and chickens? I guess it is the way they are treat prepared beforehand, whatever I’m glad I just wish they could stop people eating every kind of animal.

 A British woman has been released from a prison in Peru after spending three years there for smuggling drugs. Shame they didn’t keep her there longer. Now she will return and could do it all again. Or has she learned her lesson? I hope so, I really do.

 Russia are going to station 12 Cosmonauts on the moon. Some say it’s not the best news, as could have military purpose.

 Scientists say that earth has been followed by a mini moon for a hundred years. This has just been discovered they say, really? How could we not see it before?

 

 OK this one made me so cross. A head teacher in the UK has decided to cancel a beach trip for his two hundred students because of concern about the sun. haha. Firstly, he will be lucky if we get any, and secondly, sun cream and hats?  That’s it Sir, keep the kids in doors why not turn on the computers and get them to sit in front of the screen? Again.

 A deadly disease is spreading across the UK and dog owners are urged to wash their dogs after a walk. The disease is called Alabama rot and has killed just under eighty dogs so far. Scary. There is nothing that can be done once the dog has this it’s awful.  

 

OK must dash but before I go, I received a lovely message today from a Blogget Sumit. I love these words, he read them and here they are. Enjoy.

"The Goddess of Fate clutched me in her hands and often threatened to smash me; but the will grew stronger as the obstacles increased. The will triumphed."

No comments: