translate

Monday 6 June 2016

DIARY OF MONDAY

 
Good evening Bloggets. I hope you are all well? Well I know how a slice of fried bacon feels. Yesterday’s sun has had an impact on me. I wore sun tan cream too, but fair Fi is doing her impression of being a lobster.

 

Today I had a fantastic day in the office. I loved it. The hustle and bustle of it all was exciting and I had loads of work and research to do lots of emails to answer so the day flew.

 

I gave a talk today to a junior school. Well Bloggets to add more questions from the children to my little mind file, this one doesn’t match one I got about me driving, and how do I know when to stop, but it was rather amusing. What was it? A five year old asked.

“How does your dog know when to fly?”

.... Yeah

 Jog on Fifi, keep a straight face and answer the next one. I just wonder what was in his breakfast milk?

 

Wagga was wonderful. Lots of little hands patting her at school and she just sits there so well behaved. She is a perfect advocate for Guide Dogs. I was really proud of the wagging one today. And she is so pretty. The teachers said that she has the most beautiful face. I love my little baby.

There was a lot of things going on today and the office had a buzz and of course I saw some lovely ladies who I get on so well with there are a few who I really like and make my day there so pleasant. I just love it and to get so much work done like I did today, I feel really good. Like I am helping.

 

It’s another beautiful day today, so after dinner tonight, Hub and I sat out in the garden with some green tea and enjoyed the end of the sun, at the end of the day.

 

I will talk more tomorrow right now going to put on some TV and relax. Take care until later. X

 

No comments: