translate

Saturday 25 June 2016

SELFISH


We all have selfish people we know, either relatives or so called friends. It is our choice if we want to bother with them much longer. I for one have had enough. Someone we know has gone too far now and to say I was cross earlier, is an understatement. She is a cowardly selfish dreadful spoiled person who should know better, but obviously doesn’t and has the thoughts and care of an egotistical self-conceited, however you want to put it, brat.

 

Someone I love dearly has been hurt for the last time. I have tried to be the in-between for years but now I have washed my hands. We have had a lovely day, and I’m not going to let this person spoil our day. So onwards and upwards, but it’s awful for those of you who can’t move on. The only way I can is because I have lived a life of experiences, most I wouldn’t wish on the worst person in the world, but they were lessons. I have studied lessons of life and think I must be entitled now to a masters in anthropology.

 

OK, so if you have someone like the above in your life, I could tell you to get rid of them as you don’t want them, need them either as whilst you are being dragged down, they are not giving you a second thought. So, you have two choices move on, learn the word no and mean it, or, just drowned yourselves in some happy facts and stories. Here are some facts that I hope will let you know that there are so many good people in the world, and you can find them, you don’t need people who walk all over you or feel they can say anything to you.

The actor Jim Cummings… “No relation.” Puts on Winnie the Pooh voice and calls children in hospitals who are really ill, and tells them how brave they are and how much he loves them. Isn’t that so sweet?

 

The actors who voiced Mickey and Minnie mouse, were married in real life.

 

A male penguin spends a long time looking for the best pebble to give to his special love. Did you know they also mate for life? Cute.

 

I hope that those who right now are going through pain with others in their lives, will wake up tomorrow and all will be well? Find peace in your heart and clean your wounds. We can only try and if we try so many times and fail as many, then time to move on. Hopefully one day when that person causing you grief will come back to you and apologise. I hope so with this person. As this person could have been loved very much.

 

“We all have dreams, just remember sometimes the journey getting there will be better than the destination.”

 

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/canadian-teen-worker-agreed-dance-elderly-customer/

 

No comments: