translate

Tuesday 14 June 2016

OUTSPOKEN


Good evening Bloggets. Strange day, lots of emotions going on. Not sure what it is just have this dread in my soul. I know part of it is health and part is worry about my Son going on his holidays. He has already told me some things that terrify me. He is going swimming in the sea in the evening, because they are charged to go on the beach. Can you imagine? I told him they will charge for sun loungers but not to walk on the beach? He said his friends were all charged last year. He is going on the boos cruise where they jump off the boat and swim in the sea. Drunk!!! Now he is saying that he is hiring a quad bike. Oh great. Why not? It’s going to be ten days of hell for me.

 

I have done a lot of work today but nowhere enough I’m behind and now stressing…

 

Hub had a talk with his boss at work today he is always fighting for something whether it be for clients or his staff. Not sure what that is all about, but something was going to happen and now it’s resolved, but he is taken a bath so that normally means stress.

 

He called his Dad last night, we have not seen him for months. Last time was the sad time when we said goodbye to my brother in law just before Australia welcomed him and his other half. That was February.

 

Dad sounds OK. But after each call, I feel really sad. I want to be near him to help in some way. He’s no spring chicken and I just feel sorry for him.

 

I have so many dates in my calendar and I’m worrying that they are all going to catch up with me and I’m going to forget something really important. It’s my eldest Nephews birthday soon but I thought it was today, a few weeks ago, I wished my friend happy birthday two weeks before her birthday. It’s so not like me to get this kind of thing wrong. I think I have about eleven things venues or appointments to attend within the next three weeks to some this is nothing but for me it’s a lot. As well as keeping up with volunteering and so on.

   

Those days when you just don’t want to get out of bed because you are too dawned by the day ahead? Well, if not for Wagga, this was another one of those days. The air is dreadful around here too. The pollution from the vehicles is thick. One good thing to look forward to, is later on in the year, we have booked a lovely break. Much needed. It will be fabulous. The three of us are going on holiday, more about that later on in the year. I will feel sun and smell fresh air. My dream of walking along the beach will come true. I simply can’t wait.

 

My neighbour came and kindly gave me two posh salmon starter dishes for the boy’s tea. I had some crackers so they had it with those. We had a catch up her and I too. I felt heart sorry for her because she has only one child and her daughter is leaving for abroad in September and I know my neighbour will miss her dreadfully. I can’t imagine the pain but at least she works so she has somewhere to go to for company during the day and I will make sure that I’m here for her more!

 

I think my state of mind also has to do with all of the haters around the world right now too. I really can’t bare it. All of those people who were killed in America and the violence in France with the football. It’s soul destroying and for what? Do these people have some kind of serious mental deficiency? It’s just not normal to kill. This goes for army’s too. If we stop fighting abroad and keep our soldiers in our own countries to guard places surely this would make more sense? As for guns in the US, come on guys, when will you realise they are no good for anyone. My Son always says he would have one if it were law in the UK as easily as it is in the US. Why? So he can protect himself. From whom? Those with guns…. Can you not see a circle here? Ban all guns. Anyone caught with a gun, using the soldiers to detect this, will be jailed for life, simple, right? People say how can we man this? At the beginning. Make it law. Even if some slip through the way, well that is some. Not all.

 

As for the criminals who are utter cowards from the football? Russians, criminals because you are just thugs, cowardly because you covered your faces. Really brave guys. You all disgust me. As for the six British people in jail. Hmm. I know one of those are so innocent. Scape goat comes to mind. I just wish I had the power to get rid of all evil people in this world and leave only the kind and caring people. Then we would have a paradise. What on earth goes through the people’s heads who are about to go out and commit such an atrosophy?

 

OK, before I go off on a whirlwind of words which define my opinion, I shall leave you for now and hope to return later with an upbeat blog, smile… x

No comments: