translate

Thursday 16 June 2016

DIARY OF ALL DAY ANGEL


Good day Bloggets. I got some good news today which perked me up somewhat, the news I received I wished I didn’t have to have it at all but better the devil you know kind of thing. Confused? Me too! Okay, are you ready for this description? Really, are you ready? Here goes. Basically I don’t have to go somewhere to get something awful done where I don’t know how to get there. can get the something horrible done where I know how to get to… So I can stop panicking. Just hate it when I have to travel to new destinations. Where I need to be, Waggatail will be able to guide me, whereas where I was told to have the meeting, she couldn’t go as it was in our town. You know what a country bumpkin she is?

 

I only have one job to do this week, so far anyway things can change, but as we speak, one job left to do. All Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I spent writing and making calls. This morning saw the back of all but one task. It will take the full day so I shall get on with it tomorrow. I need another day in my weeks please?

 

Teen in from work and getting ready to hit the gym. He is picking his friend up and will enjoy his training for a couple of hours. Dinner all done so no need to stress about that and floors and dusting all done too. A productive day. I like that.

 

I’m going with Hub to spend time with our besties this weekend and I’m excited about that. Meanwhile, we have to be back, remember the busses? You wait for ages for one to come along then two or three come together? Well that is our weekend. Besties during the day, and rush back to go out with friends. There is a new restaurant they want to take us to. Sunday is Father’s day. And that will bring whatever it brings. I ache for my Dad but Hub is a great Dad to Teen so I hope the kids all show their appreciation. I know that the girls have a card for their Dad our eldest wrote it and Hub will be delighted to receive that and Teen though without money, has something for his Dad too. I am a little bothered, it’s our wedding anniversary next Saturday and I have not got anything for my love… Teen kindly said he would take me next week to buy something, now, what? Really don’t know…  This Sunday we are out in the evening to say our proper goodbye and show respect to our vicar who was killed a month ago. That will be sad but lovely to see our friends from church.

 

Today I have had some tears. It’s a sad day for Hub and myself. It has been five years since my wonderful Mother in law died. Gosh that was a dreadful sad time and after her death an ex family member made it absolutely hell for us all. Not sure why, but she turned totally nasty whilst we were all grieving so badly. My Mother in law was a lovely lady and died far too young. Just as Hub was getting close to her again after a long time of being away. He misses his Mum so much and it is one thing I can not do for him, to help with such sadness. I hope that my brother in laws are OK and today is pain free for them. As for my Father in law, no, he bless him won’t be OK. He will be missing my brother in law who is in Australia for sure more today than the norm. Mind you, we keep checking up on our Dad and he is doing well. Getting old, but aren’t we all?

 

Oh my lord, during the night, the one time our back road is a little quiet, sometimes for up to five minutes, no sound at all, well, not overnight. Five this morning, Hub and I were awoken by the worst noise ever. Believe it or not, the road people were digging scraping and banging again. The sound was disgraceful. Who does that at five in the morning?

 

Then come six, people get ready for work, cars in the street, by then the cars on the main road were building up. Then, seven forty, someone was hammering… Then, just before eight, someone was cutting their grass followed by the council or whoever cuts the roadside greens, was trimming the hedges.

 

So some words to think about today. A mistake which makes you humble is far better than an achievement that makes you arrogant. What makes some people arrogant and others so humble I wonder? I often think for once it has nothing to do with your genes but to do with your upbringing and how society treat you as you were growing up and young adult life. There has to be a part of you that has to prove that you are somebody have achieved something you would think? So a low esteem, I remember my boyfriends in Russia, OK that does not sound good, but hey, I got excruciating treatment at the hospital in the mornings, had to lay in a room resting in the afternoon as the treatment was so draining along with all of the tests so come the evening, Fifi felt compelled to teach the Russian hunks some English, right? Well anyway, they used to be very kind with complements so kind I was as red as the flags scattered around the city of Moscow, and I used to say thank you to them… Gosh, they used to go mad with me. “Don’t say thank you. Why are you thanking me when it’s the truth?” It used to make me smile but they were so serious about it… And I know my friends if I were to say to them anything nice they used to just say. Yes… hahaha. But they didn’t sound arrogant, just odd…

 

Sometimes I feel there has to be a kind of inner arrogance to achieve anything good in life, but an outer arrogance, isn’t attractive I believe.

 

So are there two kinds of arrogance? Good and bad, good arrogance represents our dignity and self-respect, but bad arrogance is the deadly sin of superiority which stinks of conceit in my opinion!

 

OK just before I go, it’s cold tonight, poor Hubs now sitting with a drink, something he doesn’t do often but tonight he is a little sad about his Mum, I’m tempted to put the heating on, really it’s dull and chilly. Our dogs are cosy with us and the Little Fella has just launched himself ever so gently on my knee with his two paws and wrapped, wait for it, wrapped his gentle mouth around my mouth… Hub said gross, me, I thought it was so cute and he holds you in his mouth haha. I bet loads of you are sharing Hubs opinion right now, but really it’s my dog’s way of saying I love you Mummy. And I love him too. He is so loving…

 

This blog has taken me all day to write in comparison to normal when it takes me an hour or even less. But got it in before the pumpkin hour. So until tomorrow, I will love you and leave you, but for Hub my Father in law and brother in laws,

Five years ago today, an angel arrived in heaven. She was chosen to tend the gardens and bake the cakes. She likes to keep busy so takes the dogs for walks and comes to earth in her rare spare time to keep an eye on us all. I truly believe that she came for our two dogs, Hannah and Suki, and they are there by her side when she is at her happiest. Love you my darling Husband, Dad and two brothers. X

 

  

No comments: