translate

Friday 17 June 2016

JUST BEFORE BED THE CARAVAN PALACE


Good evening Bloggets. I am in my living room, it’s ten in the evening. Just booked a taxi for tomorrow to get us to the start of our journey to see our besties. Bless them they are OK to have the two beasties at their house, not that we let the dogs off the lead mind you, but still the hair from the little fella is rather challenging, especially as they have new flooring…

 

Hub has blasting music, have you heard of electro swing? The group are called The Caravan Palace. It’s wild, should come with a warning, but it is very interesting. I have never heard Hub so excited about any kind of music before. He is beaming laughing and commenting. Try a listen… It will either do your head in or make you so happy. It’s foot tapping for sure.

 

Previously we were playing piano. I played some tunes I have not played for a while, don’t really like playing in front of Hub though as he is so good, sadly I have forgot so much of what I once knew.

 

So the group he is listening to are called The caravan palace, may be without (the)

 

   My dear Bloggets come from all over the world, I wondered if it’s just the UK where we still have caravans? I know in the UK we have over one million caravans. Apparently, if you stood every caravan end to end, they would stretch over 3,000 miles. Smile, aren’t I a bundle of information? Aren’t you just glad you checked into the Fifi Blogget page? Haha.

What? Did I hear you correctly?

You want more caravan facts? Really? Caravans as we know them were evolved rather than were invented. It is known that they were used in Marco Polo’s time 13th century, by a character in Charles Dicken’s old curiosity shop. Smile…

      

 Apart from a poem I posted on my blog page but didn’t share to my groups because it was a dark poem and may not be for all tastes, as I have said before, I love to write dark

 poetry, to me it’s like painting a dramatic picture, with lots of spikes twists and reds mixed with shaded backgrounds and fiery oranges. I have not had chance to come here all day. But again, got a blog in before the pumpkin hour.  

 

Not sure when I will be able to write next, as tomorrow we are out all day and at night. Teen in and out as has work part of the day he really isn’t enjoying his job, bless him. But he is sticking at it for now.

 

Oh, talking of boy wonder, he has just walked in, been to the gym, his gym is open 24/7. Ran upstairs and quick shower, now out at his friend’s house. Goodness knows what time he will be in? He’s gone out I asked him was he drinking? He said no Mum I’m driving, I’m not so stupid… I asked him what was in his hand? He doesn’t freak out when I know he is carrying something, as he just grew up with the fact though I have no sight, not much gets past me… Guess what he was carrying out to his friend’s house? Where a load of pals are gathering? Haha. Bless, his fitness shake and a bottle of tap water. Such a party animal…  

 

Well, let’s see what tomorrow brings, I just pray Waggatail will be OK and I don’t fall down the blooming track again at the station, gosh that really was terrifying and don’t want to repeat it.

 

So just before bed, some words from me to you. Go to bed and know that somewhere in the world someone loves you, you may not have met that person yet, but they are out there. There is no rule to say you can’t close your eyes and dream before you fall asleep, and there is no rule to say that you can’t make your dreams come true, but if right now they seem impossible, well keep dreaming and one day you never know.    And something I read today I have read before but today reminded me of such a lovely phrase I wanted to share with you. “Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss, dream?  Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by heart.”

x

 
 

No comments: