translate

Saturday 25 June 2016

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


Good day Bloggets. Well, the past two days have been so emotional. We are not in the European union now, but we are still in Europe and will continue to enjoy one an others company and cultures. Just we will be putting more money into our own country. I hope this will mean we will be able to give more financial help into things in the UK like our hospitals, schools and other public    facilities. I hope now we will buy more British goods too. So many company’s industry and jobs have been sold abroad, leaving our workers without jobs. Livelihoods have gone down the toilet;

 

One cafĂ© made me laugh, if we stayed in the EU they were offering a croissant and because we left, they served a full English breakfast. Haha. Well, firstly, after I enjoyed the croissants in France, I can’t stand the ones we get served in the UK. So give me a full English any day. Though, for me without the meat. Once the panic is over, people won’t know any difference abroad, Governments will though, as they won’t be getting handouts. At the end of the day, we are all people so we should all respect each other.

 

Well we have had a lovely day, a real family day with Teen. It’s our anniversary so Hub and I exchanged gifts, I bought Hub an iron basket with a wooden base, the basket has tall handles and iron leaves around it. Last year Hub bought me a long bread basket, so this kind of goes with it. I also got him a huge gift to open, when it came through the week, I didn’t know where to hide it. Teen carried it to the garage. Well Hub was in their last night getting the tub of dog food out. I followed him in, he asked why I was going in there? I said there was something I had to do… He actually put his hand on the tall box but thankfully I spoke to him just at that point and he was distracted and moved along to find the dog food.

 

I was warned when I bought it, that it had a picture on the side of what it was, well that would mean nothing to Hub, but you would have thought he would have asked what it was last night? So, what is it? A wooden sun lounger. It also said where I got it from that there was no assembly required. Gosh they do tell lies. So Teen got stuck into it we spent most of the day outside making this and enjoying it, Well Hub enjoying it, me liking that he was so happy and relaxed. Teen went to the gym and then football, then returned to start a BBQ that I had half prepared. Hub bought me some fizz that we had with our BBQ and large strawberries. He also got me something that I have wanted since I was a little girl. I never asked my Mum for anything as I always felt guilty about her spending money on me with going to Russia I knew from a child, money was a problem. But that didn’t stop me dreaming. My bestie Trix had one of these and today was at last my turn. So, what was it?

 A Paddington Bear. Oh I love him. He is so cute. I also got lots of tall pink roses. So spoiled and I really enjoyed the BBQ.

 

Teen is a fabulous cook. We had baby beetroots and salads with sausages for the family with burgers and they had chicken kebabs, sweet potatoes Some lovely fresh bread too.      

 

We ended the BBQ with putting lavender on and the smell was lovely. It was sunny and a most enjoyable day. Thankfully the weather was lovely.

 Teen chilling and going out with his friend to their house and meeting up with others for a few hours. I’m so happy, and of course so in love. We have a couple of cards people kindly sent us, not sure who they are from yet, will have to either ask someone with sight or try to scan. Until later with love.

 

 

No comments: