translate

Thursday 23 June 2016

EU IN OR OUT?


It’s way after the pumpkin hour, I must go to bed soon, but can’t just yet. I’m watching the TV the EU referendum results. My nerves are shot. It’s so close so far. Storms and heavy rain in London have caused trouble and some polling stations have had to be moved, but that is not putting the UK public off voting, it’s the highest amount of votes for years and years. People are out in huge numbers. I went with Hub and Teen and there was a steady flow of voters. When it’s an election to see who will run our country, the polling stations are so quiet. Well, not today. People are so passionate either way.

 

Well we will get a rough idea soon, but will know for sure at seven in the morning. Exciting but scary too. And if we vote out, well, watch out Europe because that will be a domino effect, if we are out, I believe all the other countries will follow. OK, I’m off now, I’m seriously shaking inside for this result. I’m absolutely buzzing and I hope when I wake up, if I sleep, I will be delighted with what the headlines read. Until then, nighty night my Dear Bloggets from all over the world. Hugs.

 

No comments: