translate

Sunday 26 June 2016

E.L.O


Oh my goodness. Listen, I have never been a fan of this guy, this group, but tonight we were listening to Glastonbury music festival and who was performing? Jeff Lynnes E.L.O.

 

Wow whoop wowwoopwow

Seriously, they were brilliant. I’m buzzing I want to dance if you can watch it on the net, please do We have a great speaker system so the sound was wonderful I bet he didn’t do drugs as he apparently looked the same as he did forty years ago. Oh he is stunning. I wish we could get tickets? Can’t find how or where? I will keep looking as Hub would dream to go, he loves them so much always has but me? I’m a newbie.

 

Poor Teen trying to sleep. He has no chance. Well, as we go to bed, Teen will be going out, he may come home earlier if he is still sleepy… It’s only about eight in the evening. Oh I want to dance. He has a new album out, must check it out, but I bet it isn’t as good as his oldies. He sings the same as he did years ago too. I mean, how old is this guy? He sounds fifty. He must be in his seventies? Oh tickets please? Where from I have asked my Brother I just hope we can see him live with his orchestra.

 

No comments: