translate

Tuesday 28 June 2016

DIARY OF THE DRIPS


I’m not sure what has gone on today Bloggets, but we have had views from Mauritius, which is lovely but guess how many?  129

 

I think that is the record from any other country apart from the UK and US in one day, so who are you Bloggets? Will you return and how did you find me? Oh I hope I receive an answer? If so I will let you know. Perhaps it’s someone on their holiday and they are having a day of blogs, haha.  Well, what better way to spend the day, smile… OK, enough cheeky answers already.

 

Oh my word, today has been a nightmare. My washing machine has flooded. So I had no choice but let it run through its cycle and keep flooding of course I used towels and mops but it just kept coming just like the weather outside. It’s pouring. So what to do? Well, after trying to call washing machine repair people, as not all plumbers can fix washing machines. They were all closed for the day.

 

So teen got our tools out, oh yes Bloggets, we have a tool box. It’s called a kitchen drawer. Haha. A fork and a knife were used it took him about thirty five minutes, I have never seen my Son so keen to fix anything well not that wasn’t paying him money. He used to fix IPhones, he had his little business going for a while. Oh bless him, I think he has fixed it? I’m so delighted if he has, the big test I’m going to put another load in. One of poor Hubs shirts was a casualty though with a huge rip in it. And it had nothing to do with an amorous blonde…

 

OK, we have tennis on the radio now, and Teen has just gone out for the night, just local to a friend’s house.

 

Everyone needs to calm down in the UK over leaving the European Union, really, friends are falling out as are families, we are out, get used to it and move on, Rome wasn’t built in a day. This will take time. As for Scotland leaving the UK, well, that is their choice, I’m fed up of being blackmailed by people. If someone doesn’t want to be here, then bye bye.

 

Let all the industry come back to the UK, and our farmers may have a chance now to sell their meat and dairy products rather than getting it from another country. I could go on forever about the benefits of us leaving the UK but quite frankly, I’m bored of it all now, let’s just wait. Other countries are sad as they won’t be getting a fortune from us, sorry about that but for once Britain needs to put itself first.

 

No more on the subject. With love till next time from A wet England. X

No comments: