translate

Tuesday 10 September 2013

xxx


Hi Bloggets. I am rather disillusioned with life and people of late, though still get so many kind words about this blog and for that I am grateful. I have had some shattering news of late that has left my heart full of anger and disappointment in humanity.

I know life is a box of chocolates, but why do I get more nasty centres than most people?

I want a box of chocolates with a huge yellow bow on the box and I will place it on my table and not open it. Then I won’t be disillusioned with what I taste!

Life is tough at the moment. But the silver lining is my Husband is home in ten minutes. He has been away for the full day. 24 hours now. My teen left the house before eight this morning, came home after over seventeen hours, quickly got changed out of clothes for college and into his work uniform. He was dreading it, bless him, it’s a very long day for him. I see more of his father in him. That is what life was like with my x. He was a work a holic an most of our marriage, worked at three jobs. Really, what is it with my men working hard and away from home so much? One could develop a complex.

It’s really dull and damp in this part of the UK. The nights are really cold. A chill in the air. As though late autumn.

I have just received some lovely words from a Blogget/friend in Vietnam; this has prompted me to return to this page. Sometimes I need that extra push, though I love you all and want you to know you are not alone, some people do their best to put me down in a way they will never know. It hurts. But I’m not a quitter anymore, though very flat.

My dear friends are very unwell and I am really concerned

Here’s hoping they will be OK?

Xxx

No comments: