translate

Saturday 14 September 2013

TEARS AND THE TURTLES


OK, loads of tears. So sad my darling Husband has left for some days and my heart is hurting. I really can’t stand the pain without him. But then there are my dogs, who are so loveing. Wagga tail does not like her Mummy crying and Long Chops has made me smile, she lays a sleep in her bed and I heard knocking. I at first jumped but then found a smile deep down, as the realisation kicked in.

She is wagging her tail.

The noise is really funny. You would think she would wake herself up!

Oh you would laugh when I tell you our taxi driver story. I received a text to say our car is waiting. Well, we are getting used to the words saying that the colour of the taxi is such and such and the car make is whatever, as if we can see it? But, when we opened the door, my hub moaned by saying how he thinks the silly driver has gone to another house. Oh no this and that, we grumbled to each other. I was just about to call the company, only to hear a man shout

“Good evening!” It was Hubs driver. He must have arrived early and we heard a man talking to a neighbour outside for ages, but thought it was the friendly lot chatting to each other.

Nope, it was our driver, waiting, listening to us going on about how they can’t ever get the right house…….

Oh …It …Was sooooo funny.

With a red face, I closed the door and left my Husband to deal with our bad behaviour.

So apart from our Long Chops dreaming about endless dishes of dog food, footballs and chasing Waggatail, the house is in silence.

My Husband has a rather boyish week planned in the US. I shall let you know all about it when he returns.

He is only home for twelve hours, then off again, to London to catch his flight to Lisbon for another few days. Then a week at home, with a day in the capital, then off to South Africa.

More tears to come.

We had to pop out at the shop today for some bread, and just missed my wonderful parcel from my clever artist friend I met online.

He is called Angel and is a real angel. Sadly my picture from him will have to wait until Tuesday, before I will get my hands on it. As we have had to sort out a new  delivery.

Whilst we were out, we popped in to see our Lewis. Who owns the local wonderful restaurant. He is from Malaysia and is the sweetest person. Oh he is a great guy; e gives us Massages whilst we chat to him… Hahaha. Oh don’t worry, we stay fully clothed. I really loved mine today. Normally it’s just Hub who is honoured, but today was my turn.

He also gave us a cute gift of a key chain each. Hubs is a Ninja turtle and mine super woman.

They are handmade and bless his kind heart, he was so proud to hand us them. He wants to think his turtle super hero, has travelled the world with Hub. He said he got mine, because

“I’m a super woman?”

Oh …No …I’m dreaming, he said he bought mine, because of her hair. It is like mine…

Well, I felt her hair and all I can say, is it needs a good brush. Haha. Is he trying to tell me something?

OK, I shall answer some emails and come back for a chat later, have something to tell you that Hub told me today that is a real shame so something to watch out for. Later Gators. X

 

 

No comments: