translate

Sunday 15 September 2013

IT WAS A HOOTOVSKY


Good morning Bloggets. How are you all today? It’s cool and very damp here in the north of England. For the first time in weeks, or even some months, outside our bedroom window, it has not been like a building site this morning. Guess who could not sleep in? Yours truly.

No neighbours having their Sunday session of friendly banter no car doors slamming, no trucks going to work, no children going to school or playing outside, no dogs barking and no digging, no drilling,  no skips being off loaded or taken away, no hammering not even any geese. And not a wink of sleep from me.

My honey is now on his flight to the great USA. Oh I tried to play a prank on his work friend today. Hubs friend is a nut, and so much fun. Hub says he goes into pretend Russian when they are together and doesn’t care where he is when doing this language. Of course it is not real, so Hub thought it would be a good idea, if I was to withhold my phone number and call Hubs friend who is with him today and speak Russian to him. I said well, he will just put the phone down thinking it is a prank. My Hub said no, and reassuring me, he continued to tell me that his friend would probably break out into his pretend Russian. Well, I called when I knew the two of them were in a taxi, in transit from Peterborough to London. So I called the number of the friends mobile. He answered rather sheepishly, as obviously it came up as anonymous number. I started to talk to him in Russian, there was silence. I then heard him take an enormous breath, then all this hilariousness came out of his mouth. All the Ovskies, Broashkies and Viskies, then the best thing was, he waited for a response. Hehehehehahahahaha. I gave him one by in my expression, acting so very seriously impressed with his attempt to speak the lingo. He then answered and then,

Put down the phone without even saying, dasvidanya!

Hahaha. Oh then I called him back and he was in stitches. Bless him, he did take it in a good way, but, what if I had been real? Oh …My …God!

Perhaps a diplomatic occurrence?

OK, tomorrow I was really wanting to relax with my friend but my joiner who is /was due on Tuesday, phoned to see if  he could come all day tomorrow. But, I want to see my friend and we had planned a lunch, so I said no, so he then said he would have to come on Wednesday then, and it would be two days’ work. Oh God, so Wednesday is the day I sometimes go out with Beanie, so that has been stopped again.  Well, I was not going to cancel Flexi, so told him he will have to come after two if it is his last minute choice to change the day, it is not my fault. I’m sick of this happening; it has been planned for two weeks for the Tuesday. OK, I know things happen and the poor man can’t help this latest thing popping up, so, all forgiven, but he is coming at two, which means I shall have to be back from Flexi at two, so two hours out.

You see I have four boxes of ornaments upstairs and need to get rid of the boxes as they are so much in our way. He is a great joiner, though the shelves I have asked him to do, are not easy, so put that great, on hold until I can say what they are like when done.

My little Waggatail, has progressed on, from chasing the outside broom, to the vacuum. What a pest she is, I’m scared to wack her in the jaw. Oh it’s funny; you should hear her snapping at the brush.

OK, so back to the tasks of the day until later my friends. Xx

No comments: