translate

Thursday 5 September 2013

SOGGY LEGS BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good morning. I have just said ta’ta, to hub, who is away to a local office to interview some people for a local job. He has kindly left me with LC. Haha. Oh God, I hope he wore his suit? I forgot to check. If Hub can get away with casual clothing, he will, though I’m sure in an interview situation, he would wear a suit? Wouldn’t he? Oh he looks soooooo good in his work clothes. So smart.” Clothes maketh the man!” They do for him. Teen still in bed of course. I don’t blame him. Oh, Waggatail has been in trouble already today. She was found by “Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnnnnn, Hub, coming down the stairs. She knows she is not allowed up there. I have had to hide all my cuties as I have found a pair of soggy legs from a teddy where she has been carrying it. She won’t break / tear it, just holds it in her mouth. Yack. So now they are all in a huge bag in my wardrobe. She got wrong yesterday too, would she heck come in? I let her out with the other two for their evening pollutions, though it was one in the morning. The other two don’t even have to be asked to come in. Oh not Wagga. I quietly ask her to come in. Teen says she just looks at me as though I’m daft, OK; perhaps she knows something I don’t. “Stop it!” Well, last night/this morning, I asked her then shouted in a whisper, not wanting to alert the neighbours, and nothing. I heard her bell, so I went running up the garden, clapping my hands; I’m not quite sure why I do that, am I impersonating a gun? Like a farmer on the hunt? Hahaha, Well, she’s not bothered. As I approached her, she just ran off then thought it was a great game. So I listened for her to move, I then turned to that sound and ran, she ran, then she learned to stand still, so we had the game of who can stand still the longest. She won. I even went in the house and closed the door, she normally doesn’t like that. She didn’t mind it at one this morning. After almost half an hour, she came in. Oh I was cross. My neighbour across the road was telling me the other day; she has solar power on her roof. I joked with her and said now our tree is down; she will now receive loads of benefit There is still a stump though; I have a squirrel I might stand him on there. No, let me explain that one. It is a statue, not a well trained red squirrel, whom I have taught to stand still on command. Right, must go for now, to our friends in Vietnam, who are on holiday, that’s Flexi and co, I hope you are having a great time? See you soon. And chat with you Bloggets soon too. X

No comments: