translate

Monday 23 September 2013

LADYBOYS AND THE BLIND DRIVER


Good morning Bloggets. It’s sunny and really hot here in the north of England today as was yesterday. The builders are out in force again in the street. They are working on the transsexual’s house. What could they be doing? Hahahaha. Perhaps a fantastic arena for a concert as a car has been seen a few times pulling up at his house and the vehicle is full of guys all dressed up in their finest bling and heals. Three weeks now the workmen have been in there. I’m talking industrial machinery. I, can’t talk, as when we first moved here, we had it all too. I will never forget when we had a digger in the back garden. Well, they left the key in the back of the machine so Hub being the child he is, decided to have a go!!!!!

Oh …..My …….God!

My heart was in my mouth. But it was blooming funny. So I too had a go. Well, it would be rude not to.

I can just hear the neighbours looking on

“Hell, the two blindies are driving a digger!”

 Hahahahaha. Well, we didn’t knock any fences down or kill a cat, so we were OK and it was a memory for my collection.

We had six skips when we moved here. I mean just crazy. But now the house is lovely and a year on we can chill. Of course there are still things to do, as I have said before, the bathroom is falling to bits, literally.  Tiles drop on you as you are bathing and taps come off in the bath too and the teen’s room is a disgrace. It has a whole in the wooden floor and the decorating is horrible, when he opens his drawers, one thinks there is a burglar trying to fight his way in the house.

They are old drawers I bought them when teen was one, so fifteen years old now. When I got them, they were really expensive. They are tall and wide, a bit like me, and are solid pine with the sign of Pisces, as that is my Sons birth sign. They are really rustic, again a bit like me but now more rustic as initially intended because of the runners on the drawers. A long version to tell you they are ready for the bin, but until he is finished being a teen with a temper, I am not buying new.

As for Hubs office? Oh good Lord. What a blooming tip. When I go in there, I need some kind of health insurance. Hub tells me he likes it and if I don’t to keep out. Hahahahaha.

It’s great to have him back home. Though I don’t see him but for half an hour throughout the day as he is deeply engrossed in work. 300 emails to answer he told me before.

Oh the builders have Michael Jackson playing on their radio. So loud. Really I think that is so rude. What if people are working nightshift?

OK I know the streets cannot be silenced through the day, but that blasting is a bit much. I wonder what their reaction would be if I was to go out there and strut my stuff? Show them some moves and knock out some shapes?

What do you reccon?

More like trip over some stuff put out my hip and knock myself out over their tools!

OK, I’m off to see to these dogs who are going crazy. At least Long Chops is getting some work tomorrow as Hub is sadly away all day.

Oh, I pray so much he could get a job local.

Xxx

No comments: