translate

Tuesday 17 September 2013

SOUP KITCHEN


Hi Bloggets, I will write a quick blog to tell you my picture is up on the wall and I am waiting for Teen to come in and take a photograph. Now we have not done many pictures on here, I think I have one of my Green walls, hahahaha. So here’s hoping. I am still so excited about it. Can’t wait for my friend Arty to see it and my Hub is really looking forward to seeing it too. I spoke to him on the phone half an hour ago, and he was really delighted to hear the excitement in my voice. To you it’s a picture; to me it’s being able to appreciate art. As I have said before, I have a passion for art, only founded this year. Perhaps it has always been inside, but with not being able to see, not really an option, until I met my Yam in the USA, who encouraged me to paint, remember I spoke about that in an earlier blog? Then of course earlier this year, when I went to see bronze sculptures, but they were way beyond my budget, though just because the man in the gallery allowed me to touch the art, it awakened my passion.

My joiner left at lunch time so my shelves are up. The scary thing is, he is going to stain them BLACK, whilst on my walls. This I am not happy with, as he said he would stain them outside. My new cream wall paper?

Scared dot com!

Tomorrow he will come and finish them and then hang three doors for me.

I have not heard from my friend Beany, as that is the day we meet up, but I am wondering if she can walk? She did “The Great North run in my hometown of Newcastle. It is 13 miles and she did it in less than Two and a half hours. I really really don’t understand how that is possible? One, for any human to be able to do that and two, for someone I know to be so fit?

What with my friend Flexi and my BF, I feel left behind.

Having said that, I do still have some friends who are falling apart like me, so suddenly feel a little better…

Well, I made homemade soup yesterday, so a large pan awaits my Son. He told me last night whilst eating a dish of soup that it is my speciality, hahaha. Bless him. He loves homemade soup. Mind you, when I make a pan of it it is like a soup kitchen for the homeless. Huge.

Right, must go and feed these dogs, they are driving me crazy, as they know it is tea time. I will never know how?  So off I go to feed the girls a job I dislike immensely, as they all want feeding first and I don’t allow that as they will stress  thinking each other is going to steel their dinner. So it’s like this

I keep all three dogs in the living room. I serve one dish. I then put it on the floor in the kitchen and come bravely to the living room door, to release the beasty girl number one.

Then it goes all wrong. Three dive out. I grab all three, hoping they won’t rip my leg off. Pushing them back in living room. Open the door a tiny bit.  Say the name of the dog, that the food that is in the kitchen is for,, as all blooming three of them are on different food.

Then three noses are at the crack of the door. I feel the noses. Point to the other two telling them to stay. Letting the released beast out.

Then closing the door a s a p

Then when she has eaten it, put her into the conservatory. Then washe the dish and round two, same again but this time only two noses to identify.

Put her in the conservatory then release the third nose.

I have to make each one, wait when they enter the kitchen until I give the command.

Then the process of taking them out for their pollutions, then counting heads again as they come in, hoping that the pup has not escaped after entering the house and got back out? She has done that a few times. I think I have three in and find out there are two. Hahaaha.

Later with a pic I hope. X

Ps, well, it was meant to be short!

No comments: