translate

Tuesday 17 September 2013

TOP TIP FROM YOURS TRULY


Good morning Bloggets. The sun is bright the winds are low and it’s a beautiful autumn morning here in the North of England.  I’m up to greet my joiner, who is here till lunch time. So I am in my conservatory with the beasty girls. The pup is wondering around, like to lay down will enable her to ever be able to walk again. Oh God the constant tapping of her claws on the tiles is really annoying.

My teen got up at quarter to seven as he had to leave earlier for college as this week he has to be in for nine opposed to twenty past. So the idea was for him to get up earlier and leave fifteen minutes before normal.

Hmm. Not quite sure what went wrong, apart from the fact he had another nose bleed through the night so I made him soak his pillowcase. Oh and we chatted a bit, so that kind of slowed him down.

Just as I thought I had him all ready to leave the door, he said

“Oh, god, hang on a minute, I have to do my hair.

Well, he had done it.

Twice.

So the long and the short of it, is, he left the same time as always.

He will be really tired as every day he has to get up at that time and even on a Saturday, he starts work at seven, so up at six and if  he is at his gf’s, the Sunday is spoiled too, as he can’t sleep in at the Dad’s house.

One very tired teen coming up, as we know, young people need more sleep than us oldies.

I could not sleep last night/this morning. I wished I had stayed online talking to my friends. I went to bed about two again and tossed and turned until about fourish. May be it was the fact that I put the radio on before trying to sleep and put it on timer, a thing my Hub suggested me to do that normally works, but this time it was the blooming shipping forecast on radio four.

So I listened to the droning voice of the lady telling me what the weather was going to be like in the sea, for a minute, thinking it would be over with in a mo. jo, but five minutes later then ten and so on in fact in the end, it seemed to last for seventy one minutes, ha. Of course it didn’t but I wanted to hear the news before I went to sleep, perhaps not a good idea, as heard that yet again in the USA, a gun man gone mad killing thirteen people. I waited/suffered the blooming shipping forecast that makes no sense to me whatever, to hear the news and after that report, the timer went off on my radio, so I was left with silence.

Even the cars on the road were quiet.

Going to chat with my friend from Scotland today, that will be lovely. Phoning her in a couple of hours. Today is a biggy for my picture. My art work my friend Angel has created for me arrives. I really want to try to get a photo put on here of it, but for my VIP’s, I shall describe it. It’s a tactile picture and I really feel like it is been like the Royal birth, waiting and waiting for it to arrive, of course it didn’t help that I missed it on Saturday by minutes, I waited in for hours, but thought after one on a Saturday, there would be no chance it would arrive.

Wrong.

So had to reorder it and today is the day.

Before I go for now, as lots more to chat about today, here is a top tip from yours truly

Now then, wait for this one; get ready to write this down, as this will go in the Housewife’s tips of the year book I’m sure once I release this top secret.

When you have crumbs on your table cloth. Best way to get rid of them, is …prepare yourselves for this one?

A scrunched up crisp bag……

Haha. Really it works a treat; don’t knock it until you try it.

Oh there’s lots more where that one came from… Got you hanging on now, haven’t I?

No?

Oh!

Later with love. X

No comments: