translate

Monday 30 September 2013

HAPPY STREET BY FIONA CUMMINGS


HAPPY STREET

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Will you do me the honour of becoming my spouse

As it’s you I want here in my house

To share each breath

Throughout life and death

A bank full of love

A heart full of passion

A prayer from above

As you are my fashion

I have no desire, for another

For it’s you I admire

 And want only us to be together

 I look into your soul

And feel a real connection

When you hold my hand

I encounter a deep reflection

Of missing years

Lonely tears

When we should have had times to share

Though we were apart

Didn’t stop me from me wanting to care

Please say you will

Give me that forever lasting thrill

Come to me and allow me to love so true

Let me spend this fortune of love on you

Wear my band, close to your hand

Watch the line meet with your heart

Never let us be apart

If you were on my love wall chart

For sure you would be right at the top

That golden marker would never drop

I want to show you to the world

For you to me are diamonds and pearls

I float when you talk

Melt when I watch you walk

When you call my name

I go all lame

You make me dizzy

And turn my head so fizzy

So why not make me complete

And say you will share a house in this happy street

 

No comments: